Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force -- How Mad? #1 LPC

20bag

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad how you guys claim to be #1 LPC, when you have constant 80's and 30 defence in your clan. In the past, LPC was 40-70 cb, & most clans had that. It's nice to see that you guys got Repulsive on your side, but it's also sad to see that the topic contains mostly lies. Although the topic did give me a few laughs here and there. Considering you guys are so desperate to go and hunt us down on a main war, when we invited you in the first place. LOL. I'm pretty amused. Keep being cocky, it'll get you somewhere.

Oh, and btw, each time you claim to be #1 LPC, it makes you look more stupid when you have pictures of high levels in it. Lol.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

It's sad how you guys claim to be #1 LPC, when you have constant 80's and 30 defence in your clan. In the past, LPC was 40-70 cb, & most clans had that. It's nice to see that you guys got Repulsive on your side, but it's also sad to see that the topic contains mostly lies. Although the topic did give me a few laughs here and there. Considering you guys are so desperate to go and hunt us down on a main war, when we invited you in the first place. LOL. I'm pretty amused. Keep being cocky, it'll get you somewhere.

Oh, and btw, each time you claim to be #1 LPC, it makes you look more stupid when you have pictures of high levels in it. Lol.

I am one of about 3 lvl 80's that EF has, and I am 1 defence, unlike alot of you negative who are under my cb and 20 defence. So before you start to criticize my clan, why dont you look at yourselves. And your welcome to come at me any time idiot because you **** clan gets cleared weekly by us.

I am one of about 3 lvl 80's that EF has, and I am 1 defence, unlike alot of you negative who are under my cb and 20 defence. So before you start to criticize my clan, why dont you look at yourselves. And your welcome to come at me any time idiot because you **** clan gets cleared weekly by us.

Chill out with the flaming please. EF has an average defence level of 10, while Negative's is only 4; which pretty much renders your entire argument invalid.

EDIT: Allow me to refer to this list, which doesn't account for any defence levels while determining combat level. It's very clear that you have many more than 3 members over level 80. Just another desperate lie.

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=clanef

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

I think you'll find that we have about 4 people in our clan with 20 defence :P

Thats less than your clan has addy :D

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Chill out with the flaming please. EF has an average defence level of 10, while Negative's is only 4; which pretty much renders your entire argument invalid.

EDIT: Allow me to refer to this list, which doesn't account for any defence levels while determining combat level. It's very clear that you have many more than 3 members over level 80. Just another desperate lie.

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=clanef

They have no comeback for this one because you spoke the truth and its kinda funny to watch all this denial when theres proof.

I don't have a problem with EF in particular but it does tick me off that you continue to call yourself LPC when there are real LPC in R, I and to a lesser extent Negative. If you guys are pulling 40+ then call yourself a med clan already, your levels certainly show it.

Good Job on your trip EF, keep up the good work.

this is pure warfare.

|19:46| -RuneScript- *** [ FISHFARMER23 ]: Overall 796 | Att 45 | Def 37 | Str 96 | Cns 75 | Range 90 | Pray 45 | Mage 90 | Fish 95 | RC 51 | Dungeon 72

that's rediculous.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

this is pure warfare.

|19:46| -RuneScript- *** [ FISHFARMER23 ]: Overall 796 | Att 45 | Def 37 | Str 96 | Cns 75 | Range 90 | Pray 45 | Mage 90 | Fish 95 | RC 51 | Dungeon 72

that's rediculous.

Don't Worry they will accept 40 Deffies soon. l0l nd they call themselves pures

Why u guys keep lieing about our pulles we didn't have 35+ or 35-40 or even 40ish... pls stop with lieing

we only had 24 .. -.- (with st together) Bv only had 8 ppl on... and st 15ish.

so edit it pls

and gj

Next time just ask to us how many we had!

And grayson stop defending EF ? or are u guys scared to get cleared by EF ?

bvking-2.png
2a7tohs.jpg

Im sorry, when your clan talks **** when we slump, we are going to hunt you down till you close. I have not liked Negative since it opened, dont ask why, just dont like you guys. Trent has 36 defense, look at Bv King with 40 defense. According to you, we have 5 people with 30+ def, i only know of 4. But nonetheless, 5 of 60 is 8%, That is by far occasional. I am done with this, i just cant stand to see Negative sit here and flame us and still wont pkri with us ever, well, without asking some other clan to help. Im out.

I don't have 40defence first of all (i have 38defence reason : got hacked and that kid trained me to 38defence)

and we only have me as a 30+ defence

so don't tell lies...

and btw we did team with st reason : we had a pull of 8 ppl and st only 15ish so they asked to team-up!

there is no point to go out with 8ppl...

most of the clans are starting to have EF

bvking-2.png
2a7tohs.jpg