Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The best something something clan?

M4G1CA

Well seeing as I'm clanless I'll state what other clans are best at.

#Clan-cp - Best f2p matched opts in the med division

#Clan-eop - best matched f2p overall

#TLP - Best matched p2p overall

#Fatality - Best community

#Havoc - Best p2p wildy clan in the mpc

#Finalownage - Best p2p clan overall in the wildy

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

#1 wilderness pure clan + #1 f2p full out clan, after pulling 150 it's to be expected :teehee:

Fixed

Plus he asked what clans are good at, not achivements.

naww p2p and f2p atm, no one comes close right now. N we are good at full outs and wilderness pking....

Oh n MM also has the largest clan forums, n IMO the best clan forums. We also have the lowest defence average of the original pure clans.

#1 wilderness pure clan + #1 f2p full out clan, after pulling 150 it's to be expected :teehee:

Fixed

naww p2p and f2p atm, no one comes close right now. N we are good at full outs and wilderness pking....

Oh n MM also has the largest clan forums, n IMO the best clan forums. We also have the lowest defence average of the original pure clans.

When was the last time MM won a p2p fullout? think it was aleast about 6 years ago... so no you're no #1 p2p fullout, even if FOE accept, i doubt you would win still, They fullout main clans, you are just not on there level in p2p, beating clans 120 vs 80 takes no skill. plus they stomped MM p2p fullout 70+ remaining each round.

Fixed

When was the last time MM won a p2p fullout? think it was aleast about 6 years ago... so no you're no #1 p2p fullout, even if FOE accept, i doubt you would win still, They fullout main clans, you are just not on there level in p2p, beating clans 120 vs 80 takes no skill. plus they stomped MM p2p fullout 70+ remaining each round.

We have challenged FOE several times over the past year and every time FOE outright decline. I think it's safe to say we have the title now, you cant hold on to a title by refusing to fight anyone who challenge you. N like you said, if we were to full out right now MM would swamp FOE in numbers.

Fixed

We have challenged FOE several times over the past year and every time FOE outright decline. I think it's safe to say we have the title now, you cant hold on to a title by refusing to fight anyone who challenge you. N like you said, if we were to full out right now MM would swamp FOE in numbers.

lmfao only reason why you guys declared. ty for proving our point. you guys rely on numbers than skill. hence why you guys decline every p2p matched opt offer.

anyways I know FOE is the best P2P pure clan. disagree or not, idc.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Fixed

lmfao only reason why you guys declared. ty for proving our point. you guys rely on numbers than skill. hence why you guys decline every p2p matched opt offer.

Remember last time FOE declared on MM? It was 2 days after we pulled 30 and we still accepted and won with 97-0 :thumbsup: so no, we dont rely on numbers. How many times have we fought FOEOP outnumbered in the last 3 months? But thats not the point, point is right now we would still win purely based on numbers, skill is another thing completely, so that would make us #1 full out (notice I said full out and not matched opts, that goes to TLP)

Fixed

As i stated before FOE stomped MM in the last p2p fullout 70+ remaining each round...just because you can pull more than them doesn't mean you are better... plus what do they prove fighting you in p2p fullout...Please provide me a link to MM beating Any pure clan in P2P fullout...oh wait you can't cause they didn't plus FOE fight clans like KO,WC,Brut what makes you think you are anywhere in there league...because you pull more than them? How can you claim the best in something if you never even beat another pure clan in a p2p fullout before rofl.

I'm done everyone in the pure community already knows where MM stand when it comes to p2p.

Fixed

As i stated before FOE stomped MM in the last p2p fullout 70+ remaining each round...just because you can pull more than them doesn't mean you are better... plus what do they prove fighting you in p2p fullout...Please provide me a link to MM beating Any pure clan in P2P fullout...oh wait you can't cause they didn't plus FOE fight clans like KO,WC,Brut what makes you think you are anywhere in there league...because you pull more than them? How can you claim the best in something if you never even beat another pure clan in a p2p fullout before rofl.

I'm done everyone in the pure community already knows where MM stand when it comes to p2p.

Considering you can have 500v500 now, we would beat any pure clan in a full out right now purely based on numbers. Skill isn't part of this, we would simply swamp any opposition. Which is why I'm trying to say we are #1 full out clan, not #1 matched opts. Right now if there was a full out MM would pull 150-160, FOE would probably get around 100-110. Even if you are more skilled in p2p (I dont think you are but w/e) you wouldn't win purely based on numbers.

lol since when did pure clans get ranked according to matched opts? LOL, cmon people, that's the silliest thing I ever heard. Numbers is a part of the game, stop crying and thanks for the LOOT! However, I think MM has improved A LOT in p2p quality, stop bringing up the past because clans don't stay the same, as seen with FOE. If a clan with 30 members was the best matched opt clan, doesn't make them the best overall, common sense. :thumbsup:

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Fixed

Remember last time FOE declared on MM? It was 2 days after we pulled 30 and we still accepted and won with 97-0 :thumbsup: so no, we dont rely on numbers. How many times have we fought FOEOP outnumbered in the last 3 months? But thats not the point, point is right now we would still win, so that would make us #1 full out (notice I said full out and not matched opts, that goes to TLP)

we didn't declare because we thought we would out-pull you lmfao...trust me FOE doesn't rely on numbers as much as you guys. we even declared when you had a 150+ ML. you guys ONLY declared in P2P when we had 100~ and below ML.

Quit RS August '12

Fixed

Considering you can have 500v500 now, we would beat any pure clan in a full out right now purely based on numbers. Skill is another question, we would swamp any opposition. Which is why I'm trying to say we are #1 full out clan, not #1 matched opts.

Once again, just because you can beat clans when having 50+...100v100 you wouldn't swamp ****... I know it, You know it, The whole pure community knows it. You are number one F2P warring clan not P2P get it right..stop trying to claim a title you haven't earned or no where near close to when it comes down it. "OH look how much times we beat FOEOP" yeah with the help of 99 defence tanks and turmoil rune pures.

@Turf no one is ranking clans of matched opts, im just getting at jack cause he trying to claim and title that he shouldn't be.

Anyways im done get back on topic i already said what needed to be said. Jack know your place and where you stand, MM have absolute 0 P2P fullout wins vs any pure clan.

Oh my people can't even have simple discussions anymore

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I wouldn't suggest replying to MM's trolls Zero. This is part of the FOEOP alliance..

**** i forgot

ok Jack you win

Quit RS August '12

using clan discussion topics to brag about our clan

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay