Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The best something something clan?

M4G1CA

#1 wilderness pure clan + #1 f2p full out clan, after pulling 150 it's to be expected :teehee:

Fixed

Plus he asked what clans are good at, not achivements.

naww p2p and f2p atm, no one comes close right now. N we are good at full outs and wilderness pking....

Oh n MM also has the largest clan forums, n IMO the best clan forums. We also have the lowest defence average of the original pure clans.

When was the last time MM won a p2p fullout? think it was aleast about 6 years ago... so no you're no #1 p2p fullout, even if FOE accept, i doubt you would win still, They fullout main clans, you are just not on there level in p2p, beating clans 120 vs 80 takes no skill. plus they stomped MM p2p fullout 70+ remaining each round.

We have challenged FOE several times over the past year and every time FOE outright decline. I think it's safe to say we have the title now, you cant hold on to a title by refusing to fight anyone who challenge you. N like you said, if we were to full out right now MM would swamp FOE in numbers.

As i stated before FOE stomped MM in the last p2p fullout 70+ remaining each round...just because you can pull more than them doesn't mean you are better... plus what do they prove fighting you in p2p fullout...Please provide me a link to MM beating Any pure clan in P2P fullout...oh wait you can't cause they didn't plus FOE fight clans like KO,WC,Brut what makes you think you are anywhere in there league...because you pull more than them? How can you claim the best in something if you never even beat another pure clan in a p2p fullout before rofl.

I'm done everyone in the pure community already knows where MM stand when it comes to p2p.

Considering you can have 500v500 now, we would beat any pure clan in a full out right now purely based on numbers. Skill is another question, we would swamp any opposition. Which is why I'm trying to say we are #1 full out clan, not #1 matched opts.

Once again, just because you can beat clans when having 50+...100v100 you wouldn't swamp ****... I know it, You know it, The whole pure community knows it. You are number one F2P warring clan not P2P get it right..stop trying to claim a title you haven't earned or no where near close to when it comes down it. "OH look how much times we beat FOEOP" yeah with the help of 99 defence tanks and turmoil rune pures.

@Turf no one is ranking clans of matched opts, im just getting at jack cause he trying to claim and title that he shouldn't be.

Anyways im done get back on topic i already said what needed to be said. Jack know your place and where you stand, MM have absolute 0 P2P fullout wins vs any pure clan.

*Sigh* you can have 500v500 now (a real full out). We would swamp you in one atm things may change in the future but right now we would out pull you significantly, based on that and the fact that foe have declined our decorations at least 6 times in a row, MM is #1 P2P. You cant keep your #1 by declining all challenges.

@who ever that other guy was, we challenged you right after we won that f2p fight, and several times in the weeks prior to that. During that period FOE had a larger ML and were enjoying larger pulls, you only declared on us when you were convinced we were slumping, go re-read some of the old PW topics from around that time.

#1 wilderness pure clan + #1 f2p full out clan, after pulling 150 it's to be expected :teehee:

Fixed

Plus he asked what clans are good at, not achivements.

naww p2p and f2p atm, no one comes close right now. N we are good at full outs and wilderness pking....

Oh n MM also has the largest clan forums, n IMO the best clan forums. We also have the lowest defence average of the original pure clans.

When was the last time MM won a p2p fullout? think it was aleast about 6 years ago... so no you're no #1 p2p fullout, even if FOE accept, i doubt you would win still, They fullout main clans, you are just not on there level in p2p, beating clans 120 vs 80 takes no skill. plus they stomped MM p2p fullout 70+ remaining each round.

We have challenged FOE several times over the past year and every time FOE outright decline. I think it's safe to say we have the title now, you cant hold on to a title by refusing to fight anyone who challenge you. N like you said, if we were to full out right now MM would swamp FOE in numbers.

As i stated before FOE stomped MM in the last p2p fullout 70+ remaining each round...just because you can pull more than them doesn't mean you are better... plus what do they prove fighting you in p2p fullout...Please provide me a link to MM beating Any pure clan in P2P fullout...oh wait you can't cause they didn't plus FOE fight clans like KO,WC,Brut what makes you think you are anywhere in there league...because you pull more than them? How can you claim the best in something if you never even beat another pure clan in a p2p fullout before rofl.

I'm done everyone in the pure community already knows where MM stand when it comes to p2p.

Considering you can have 500v500 now, we would beat any pure clan in a full out right now purely based on numbers. Skill is another question, we would swamp any opposition. Which is why I'm trying to say we are #1 full out clan, not #1 matched opts.

Once again, just because you can beat clans when having 50+...100v100 you wouldn't swamp ****... I know it, You know it, The whole pure community knows it. You are number one F2P warring clan not P2P get it right..stop trying to claim a title you haven't earned or no where near close to when it comes down it. "OH look how much times we beat FOEOP" yeah with the help of 99 defence tanks and turmoil rune pures.

@Turf no one is ranking clans of matched opts, im just getting at jack cause he trying to claim and title that he shouldn't be.

Anyways im done get back on topic i already said what needed to be said. Jack know your place and where you stand, MM have absolute 0 P2P fullout wins vs any pure clan.

*Sigh* you can have 500v500 now (a real full out). We would swamp you in one atm things may change in the future but right now we would out pull you significantly, based on that and the fact that foe have declined our decorations at least 6 times in a row, MM is #1 P2P. You cant keep your #1 by declining all challenges.

@who ever that other guy was, we challenged you right after we won that f2p fight, and several times in the weeks prior to that. During that period FOE had a larger ML and were enjoying larger pulls, you only declared on us when you were convinced we were slumping, go re-read some of the old PW topics from around that time.

Tisk tisk...when will you learn, Why would FOE fight YOU MM who are YOU in P2P to them? FOE already paid there dues in P2P beat the best of the best and challenge main clans unlike MM who have never beated a pure clan in a p2p fullout before. Go work your way up go challenge like EOP or FI or something earn some stripes, make FOE have something to prove if they even fight you... and again you claim a title you simply don't deserve. Any clan can beat a clan if they up couple of people it's not hard.

Tisk tisk...when will you learn, Why would FOE fight YOU MM who are YOU in P2P to them? FOE already paid there dues in P2P beat the best of the best and challenge main clans unlike MM who have never beated a pure clan in a p2p fullout before. Go work your way up go challenge like EOP or FI or something earn some stripes, make FOE have something to prove if they even fight you... and again you claim a title you simply don't deserve. Any clan can beat a clan if they up couple of people it's not hard.

Now your just trolling.

Now your just trolling.

Yeah im trolling cause i im talking 100% fact...

Wat a awesome topic.

Getting a little out of hand.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Not having 13 year olds burst into a fit of clan pride.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

we are the kings of crash wars, undoubtedly.

Wrong

Epidemic was the undisputed best clan at crash & cluster wars

are: the plural form of the present tense (indicative mood) of be and the singular form used with you

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Now your just trolling.

Yeah im trolling cause i im talking 100% fact...

who is mm to foe in p2p? uh, when was the last time foe won a fight as a single clan?

walli asked mm to declare p2p on them, then decline 6 times in a row. :teehee: :teehee:

they know they would lose, right now its the only reason their clan is still alive, they have that last p2p fullout win so they could pretend they are actually better at something :teehee:

keep declining kids, u wouldnt stand a chance.

#1 f2p/p2p clan son, no clan is close in p2p right now, eop is close in f2p tho and hopefully will give good fights this weekend

Ok topic closed cya

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice