Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Saturday - We are full of Respect!.. And we kill clans who have signups to kill us :)

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pur3 kid3 young man, mm have spies all over foe and use against us, they have used Hf on us for months.

So long as they keep up the crap so will foe. No foe member holds any remorse to showing up mm, nor should they lol.

In fact i expect some more balls from mm, as elmo said... its only 25k fight to the death but 13th couldnt handle the pressure and ran.

#TEAM-WALLI

if that is how you see it than it seems you guys had a great trip.

thanks for the support

pm me if you're ever tired of sitting in single for 70 minutes lols

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

pur3 kid3 young man, mm have spies all over foe and use against us, they have used Hf on us for months.

So long as they keep up the crap so will foe. No foe member holds any remorse to showing up mm, nor should they lol.

In fact i expect some more balls from mm, as elmo said... its only 25k fight to the death but 13th couldnt handle the pressure and ran.

wait , isn't FOE the clan that can't even compete with MM 1 v 1 anymore?

Wow ... i've been away for a few months and well , you guys fell off.

EDIT - Wali got 30 def/turned FOE into turmoil ? WTF !?

You expect more balls from us?

what is this, up-side-down-land????????????? FOE hasnt given us a clean fight in months

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

EOP is making themselves look so bad, especially after people watch the vid. Looks like they keep sinking to new unexplored depths of fail. They got worked today and hid in single for most of the trip. At the ports was pure domination.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

don't pull an EOP walli, you are more than welcome to .clan every member in our fallin.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/770/110430161952.png

HF were in p2p tonight, it may be 25k to the death, but when a clan can only crash wars, and then makes a topic about a mid-week-prep vs havoc, you have to question the leadership and the strength of the clan, both of which, are weak.

oo20nv.png

kinda gay if the teaming is true, reminds me of CP+Fi

Gj MM

its true, and yes, it is quite "gay"

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Every clan has their fair share of spies whatever if its in your rival clan or not. I can understand why you would crash MM and hell I think its cool that you don't let MM get away with whatever they did to **** you off. However, I don't understand why you would come on their aftermath thread and brag about it really.

I probably won't ever understand the mindset that both clans got, I mean MM and FOE never gives each other room to breath, so I won't get even bother with this thread. I also notice that EoP is getting the same mindset as you guys.

OT: Gj MM.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I was at the EOP trip and they peaked at 95 but i left after the first fight but gj if the topic is true because i swear its like eop & mms topic is basically the same but saying they won ^.^

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

every fight got crashed, shame but **** happens. Everyone will have their perspectives can we all just stop flaming and **** its getting old.....

No this forum shouldn't be a place for clan "perspective" it should state EXACTLY what happened.

And correct me if I'm wrong but this topic coincides with the video .... in which FOE crashes every fight; EOP even got cleared in first fight before FOE got to MM.

Every clan (especially EOP and FOE) love to elaborate their "perspectives" on fights ... and a lot of this including sometimes MM causes flaming.

BUT I really don't see too much perspective on this topic ... MM clearly was the better clan today.