Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs mm 3-0 Saturday

Milky

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a real account of what happened. 100% unedited, no deaths, at the fight the whole time.

I koed u :miner:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

wow still being denial? i dont like mm lol, but lmfao, this clan is even worse

foe crashes fights, dislike them a bit cuz of their decisions but they can do watever they want,

but are there even any good clans to join nowadays?

luxx vid added.

enjoy

doesn't show anything just shows foe crashing & eop spamming off foe.

and you losing pretty badly

it's okay, i'd be upset too

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Gj guys, I wasn't there, went downtown and got shittered haha.

It's come to the point where I don't give a **** what MM says on our topics anymore, it's all just a bunch of flame and weird excuses, so I just read all the ****** up comments and laugh about them.

As long as everyone had fun today, thats all that matters.

thekingu.png

It's come to the point where I don't give a **** what MM says on our topics anymore, it's all just a bunch of flame and weird excuses, so I just read all the ****** up comments and laugh about them.

yeah man i remember when eop was awesome, how do you even allow those fake topics nowadays?

saddens me, but you guys seem to be proud of it... :confused:

yeah man i remember when eop was awesome, how do you even allow those fake topics nowadays?

saddens me, but you guys seem to be proud of it... :confused:

Not sure what you mean, you have no intel at all as to what actually went down, and you also have no idea if our topic is fake, which I doubt it is. Both clans just have different perspectives of each fight, and when both clans post their topics, some people feel the need to flame cause they are idiots...mainly MM though, im pretty sure over the last few months, they haven't admit to one defeat, mostly because their members care too much about this #1 ******** instead of just goin out to get some action and have a good time.

Not trying to make this a flame war so ima leave it at that. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png

luxx vid added.

enjoy

forgot to add the first round where u pretty much got cleared before foe crashed.?

also 3rd round glitchd out soo the part where foe crashed and mm ran isnt in the vid?

u basicly just proved that u didnt win eop vs mm even once. rofl.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

luxx vid added.

enjoy

forgot to add the first round where u pretty much got cleared before foe crashed.?

also 3rd round glitchd out soo the part where foe crashed and mm ran isnt in the vid?

u basicly just proved that u didnt win eop vs mm even once. rofl.

no it is true because the topic was posted so it must be true

trolol

wow still being denial? i dont like mm lol, but lmfao, this clan is even worse

foe crashes fights, dislike them a bit cuz of their decisions but they can do watever they want,

but are there even any good clans to join nowadays?

Yeah, VR is good.

Pure Clanning is over and get over it, EoP and MM keep just proving it and Foe is just lulz so out of competition.

Remember when you pked for fun and not for pride and after a run in everyone was friend of everyone?

**** the 2k10-2k11, you guys brought the "pure" thing down.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

29loleop.jpg

32 people left at ports. Look at minimap and if you can see past the blur, there are next to no red hats remaining, only pink. This pic alone shows that you guys had less before the crash than you stated you ended with.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Hi I play runescape to be in a clan and I love to argue on what happened on a opposing clan's topic over runescape on my saturday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Meh i don't think we 3-0'd MM, and i also don't think they 3-0'd us. Not if every fight was crashed by foe. How could there be a winner?

I wasn't at full trip so i have no clue what went on. But seems to me like both clans did good -,- ?

this man speaks lies!

Lets just finish this... none of you won. Charlie Sheen did.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011