Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ddosing

Pink

I didn't hit Zeniths audio and I didn't hit CPs when they were fighting either. I have never hit the ts/vent of another clan when we have been fighting. What is the point in that? That's not the game, to take it to that extreme for victory is pathetic.

I openly admitted that I attacked CPs teamspeak when they were not fighting us because three of their ranks were phishing in my channel and Drunk/Chain refused to do anything. I'm sorry but a pure phishing another pure is not only retarded because of how poor pures are, it should be considered the worst crime in the pure community. The pure community is small enough as it is.

You are the epitome of hypocrisy.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15122

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Anyway, ddosing clans just so you can win probably means that you shouldn't be competing with that clan in the first place. Also, why should p0ke need proof when he can do something about it?

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I have never condoned nor been in favor of ddos attacks. IR never used it as a tactic, although it was done to us on multiple occasions. I remember for the entire month of october getting ddos'd every single time we would hit a specific clan and it was quite annoying. none the less I do not play this game anymore so I am not affected by the current ddosing.

UJUI2.png

People speak of "honor codes" for PKers and pures, but has anyone ever thought out any honor codes for clans? If a member from a clan teles, the whole clan is labelled NH. If a clan DDoS some other clan, it's just a part of the game. Someone should lay down some printed rules on what honor codes goes for a clan aswell imo.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

WAR is a Nh clan, but i do not allow hacking, phishing, ddosing of any sorts. I dont allow selling accounts, pins. I just dont allow it.

It brings down the clan and really just ***** with everything.

Thats my take on it.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

People speak of "honor codes" for PKers and pures, but has anyone ever thought out any honor codes for clans? If a member from a clan teles, the whole clan is labelled NH. If a clan DDoS some other clan, it's just a part of the game. Someone should lay down some printed rules on what honor codes goes for a clan aswell imo.

B)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

its w/e gota deal with it. Pure Warfare/Jagex Police cant monitor ddosing so might as well face it.

Why would jagex monitor teamspeak?

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

If you only knew how many times it has happend to Fatality. My vision on it is that it's just hatred and someone who is, or feels powerless so they decide to attack the web. Try to control yourself!

Ofcourse it's annoying, but it's more annoying when you pay attention to it. I'm just like, whatevurrrr

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

If you only knew how many times it has happend to Fatality. My vision on it is that it's just hatred and someone who is, or feels powerless so they decide to attack the web. Try to control yourself!

Ofcourse it's annoying, but it's more annoying when you pay attention to it. I'm just like, whatevurrrr

Whatevurrrrrrrrrrrrr :wub:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Can't consider ddosing NH or NH cheating.

"NH" all what you listed isn't really cheating..

Using overheads is a part of the game, I wouldn't consider using prayer cheating when you use it while bridding, it's now popular to use while bridding as a Pure, I wont really consider it NH.

Also when bridding a main/zerker a pure doesn't really stand a chance when not using overheads, it adds more skill to the fight, it's a pures defence.

In my eyes being NH means being lame towards your enemy, for example praying on specs in edgeville, pjing / rushing+tubbing etc.

90% of the pures / Pkers @ west drags do carry tabs, I wont say no to my tabs, why shouldn't I tab when everyone else does? and when most times you actually get a kill you get pjed, should I just sit there and let them kill me? Being "honour" (your definition of it) would just be stupid, of course back in the day people didn't use to pj that often, didn't use tabs that often, but times changed.

I always PK with tabs (if not in edge, never had to use one), I almost always use overheads while bridding.

There's 2 types of Pures that are NH, those who just use tabs because everyone does, who use them when they get pjed, they use overheads because it's part of pure pking involving more skill, and those who pray on specs in edge / tab after specs / pj / rush / tab when close to death etc.

Honour or NH is more of a question of respect (even though it's a game) if you ask me.

I don't know why you even connected this with ddosing.

Fat 30 year old nerds and chields ddos because they probably feel strong and special when they do, they probably feel gangster, though every idiot that is willing to pay a few bucks and doesn't have the brain of a 6 year old is able to ddos, sad people actually pay money for **** like that, RuneScape is a game afterall..

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

if u ddos in runescape, u obviously took a leap over the geek border

848wC.png

t4tw8.png