Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fi vs EoP Massive 20 v 20 Miniwar!

Skillzy

Fatality vs Eruption of Pures

F2P Mini - (May 1, 2011)

Led By: Swaly

Map Selection:Classic, Classic, Plateau

Round 1

Fatality Starting: 22

Fatality Ending: 6

Eruption of Pures Starting: 22

Eruption of Pures Ending: 0

Round 2

Fatality Starting: 21

Fatality Ending: 11

Eruption of Pures Starting: 22

Eruption of Pures Ending: 0

There was no 3rd round due to EoP trying to trick us and switch to dangerous. So we just spammed "Gf" and left. Thanks guys for the mini. We used minimal TS, trying to work on our spamming!

110501211403.png

110501211644.png

110501211725.png

110501212035.png

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Blame Milky spam gogogo

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Why did you leave after the second round?

Even if you didn't want to do dangerous you could have waited two minutes and rechallenged.

Seems you were more eager to come on pw and brag about your miniwar.

Gj on your win i guess

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Laughing out loud. You had to go on PW to brag about winning a mini? How many minis have we won against you sir? Do you see us coming on here and showing off? No, because we're not slumping so hard that pulling 20 to a mini is massive for us. 50v50 us then we'll talk.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

Laughing out loud. You had to go on PW to brag about winning a mini? How many minis have we won against you sir? Do you see us coming on here and showing off? No, because we're not slumping so hard that pulling 20 to a mini is massive for us. 50v50 us then we'll talk.

No reason to take us posting a F2P mini war win as such an insult to your pride. If anything someone taking pride in beating you should show that it isn't an easy feat. It was fun.

Thanks for the fight EoP :thumbsup:

15zs5ro.jpg

That feel when the font is too small for optically challenged people :( Here lemme help you out:

15437548.png

521364579.png

Gj both clans

128250368099.gif

See you on your anni.

Sorry our leaders are considering to have all our fights in clan wars dangerous incase of ddosers, crashes, and suposly of clans with 100+ ml's.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

See you on your anni.

Sorry our leaders are considering to have all our fights in clan wars dangerous incase of ddosers, crashes, and suposly of clans with 100+ ml's.

I c what you did there. I'll +1 that lmfao

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here