Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bin Laden

Skillzy

bin laden took full blame for the attacks, there was a video on it..

Osama bin Laden is known for his honesty and virtue all around the world, but still the fact remains that he was a known terrorist that had a lot to gain from claiming the act as his doing; reputation, ticket to paradise and monetary gain to begin with. As such, considering that there is absolutely no other evidence against him, I see no reason to assume that he had anything to do with the whole event.

There's no point in trying to argue with him. He's not going to listen.

I always listen and I always answer. If I've failed to notice your arguments in the past, it must have been accidental and I apologize.

128250368099.gif

I'm still utterly amazed at how US media has successfully led their citizens to believe that terrorism is synonymous with a single organization called Al-Qaida (which never existed in the first place), and how this same organization is somehow dependant on one guy who hasn't been able to do **** for past 10 years being too busy sitting in a cave.

Gj, I guess, if you think that killing one saudi (after 10 years of trying!) is worth the celebration. I wonder when they start chasing down the big shots, OPEC and weapons industry? I'm holding my breath...

I'm going to assume you're not American. If you had to deal with the 9/11 attacks then you would be celebrating just the same. It's a victory to us, and I'm sure most of us don't care what you think. This was personal and we're thrilled about it.

This is just.. really americanish. Not giving a **** what other people think. And your own country = the best.

Americans are so ignorant. Im actually suprised of the amount of people that think terrorism or atleast Al-Qaida is gone now. Its pathetic lol

Yea I'm ignorant. That or I lost an uncle in the 9/11 attacks. Yes I'm going to take this personal. Yes I'm not going to care what anybody else thinks because there's always going to be the skeptics and antiamerican trolls trying to **** people off. I never said anything about our country being the best, just that it was personal for many of us and many are glad that he's dead.

Arp-1.png

I'm still utterly amazed at how US media has successfully led their citizens to believe that terrorism is synonymous with a single organization called Al-Qaida (which never existed in the first place), and how this same organization is somehow dependant on one guy who hasn't been able to do **** for past 10 years being too busy sitting in a cave.

Gj, I guess, if you think that killing one saudi (after 10 years of trying!) is worth the celebration. I wonder when they start chasing down the big shots, OPEC and weapons industry? I'm holding my breath...

I'm going to assume you're not American. If you had to deal with the 9/11 attacks then you would be celebrating just the same. It's a victory to us, and I'm sure most of us don't care what you think. This was personal and we're thrilled about it.

This is just.. really americanish. Not giving a **** what other people think. And your own country = the best.

Americans are so ignorant. Im actually suprised of the amount of people that think terrorism or atleast Al-Qaida is gone now. Its pathetic lol

Yea I'm ignorant. That or I lost an uncle in the 9/11 attacks. Yes I'm going to take this personal. Yes I'm not going to care what anybody else thinks because there's always going to be the skeptics and antiamerican trolls trying to **** people off. I never said anything about our country being the best, just that it was personal for many of us and many are glad that he's dead.

not worth it `pure, he's a retard

and he beat franks high score

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Osama bin Laden is known for his honesty and virtue all around the world, but still the fact remains that he was a known terrorist that had a lot to gain from claiming the act as his doing; reputation, ticket to paradise and monetary gain to begin with. As such, considering that there is absolutely no other evidence against him, I see no reason to assume that he had anything to do with the whole event.

"Shortly before the U.S. presidential election in 2004, in a taped statement, bin Laden publicly acknowledged al-Qaeda's involvement in the attacks on the U.S. and admitted his direct link to the attacks. He said that the attacks were carried out because "we are free...and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours." Osama bin Laden says he had personally directed his followers to attack the World Trade Center. Another video obtained by Al Jazeera in September 2006 shows Osama bin Laden with Ramzi bin al-Shibh, as well as two hijackers, Hamza al-Ghamdi and Wail al-Shehri, as they make preparations for the attacks."

"Shortly before the U.S. presidential election in 2004, in a taped statement, bin Laden publicly acknowledged al-Qaeda's involvement in the attacks on the U.S. and admitted his direct link to the attacks. He said that the attacks were carried out because "we are free...and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours." Osama bin Laden says he had personally directed his followers to attack the World Trade Center. Another video obtained by Al Jazeera in September 2006 shows Osama bin Laden with Ramzi bin al-Shibh, as well as two hijackers, Hamza al-Ghamdi and Wail al-Shehri, as they make preparations for the attacks."

Yet again, the video consists of material that can't be dated to any time close to the 9/11 attacks. It confirms that bin Laden did meet 2 of the hi-jackers, which is bound to happen when you work and train in the same terrorist organization. If bin Laden or any other party possessing this video material would want to publish it just to make a connection between bin Laden and the attacks, they could do so.

It is also worth a mention that bin Laden first publicly denied his participation in the attacks, something that he had never done in his earlier statements. Makes me wonder how much he knew to begin with... did he not want to claim the honor or was the deed not his after all?

Still, it's a possibility that bin Laden was the mastermind behind it all. Yet how often do we publicly demonize, hunt, and murder someone for a *possibility* in any civilized society, and celebrate afterwards?

128250368099.gif

instantobamaosamameme.jpg

Awesome.

You do understand that with a great likelihood mr. Bin Laden had nada to do with those horrible events? He was never even officially prosecuted for 9/11 because there wasn't enough evidence of his participation. Yet he was a wanted terrorist, one that could be thrown to the media so that people could direct their hatred towards something specific.

Osama bin Laden was nothing, until you made him into something that he wasn't.

Undoubtedly the world is a better place with him gone, but murdering someone without a trial or evidence is against some very basic human ethics. Sorry to be a kill-joy.

It really isn't that likely. It's also hard to put a man on trial when him and his followers are shooting at you. You sound like those whack-job Loose Change people who claim it was an inside job based on things that were repeatedly proven wrong. Honestly, I'm just glad I don't have to hear about the royal wedding on tv anymore.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Just because Osama was killed doesn't mean terroism is over, no one said it was. Afterall Osama was thought to be just a symbol of Al quada nowadays.

With new leaders stepping up to plot terror, we can only wait and be vigilant of what may come.

and honestly i do not understand how anybody could believe that lose change crap, it's just another anti-american conspiracy plot that has no concrete evidence to support it but pure speculation.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Nippon not everything is a conspiracy

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Elected President on a platform of peace and chance. Crowning accomplishment is a military death

Not even sure why Obamas getting credit for this anyways

Politics.

U don't know your facts, he was responsible for many other acts of terroism before 9/11.

Nippon not everything is a conspiracy

I'm not saying that the US government did the 9/11 bombings or had anything to do with it. There are anti-american organizations working on every continent if not every country, certainly in every country US has terrorized for the past 60 years. I'm saying I see no reason why all other suspects should be dropped just because Faux News and CNN decide so, without any evidence, without any investigation.

Then again, it's probably a waste of resources to try to find out who's guilty, suspects are too many, even to bomb to the ground. Instead it might be a good idea to investigate WHY people want to bomb your country to shet? If you don't have mirrors there I'd be happy to send you one.

U don't know your facts, he was responsible for many other acts of terroism before 9/11.

Which I said in multiple posts if you had bothered reading them.

128250368099.gif

• 3 weeks later...

bout time tbh

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg