Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs MM 1 def F2P Prep

Milky

Good to know 25v25 decides the quality of your clan. Thats how low you've fell.

It was a 30 minute prep. Both clans agreed. EOP came out 3-0. They didn't lose many members all 3 of the fights. Quality over quantity. :thumbsup:

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever heard of the concept of sampling? It's used in surveys and such, seeing as the time taken to evaluate the entire population of the country would take too long. It's where you take a random sample of the group, and use those to represent the majority.

Both EoP and MM took the 35 people they had on at the time and battled, EoP won 3-0 losing a handful of people each round.

If these concepts are too complex for you i apologise in advance.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Good job EOP. :)

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Ever heard of the concept of sampling? It's used in surveys and such, seeing as the time taken to evaluate the entire population of the country would take too long. It's where you take a random sample of the group, and use those to represent the majority.

Both EoP and MM took the 35 people they had on at the time and battled, EoP won 3-0 losing a handful of people each round.

If these concepts are too complex for you i apologise in advance.

dont get cocky now eop over one prep where none of our leaders were on :)

No flame intended Semtex, but if your leaders were on, chances are they wouldn't have accepted the prep, they never do. Props to Elmo and Ckyl3 or whoever did accept it, it's preps and events like these that actually bring 2 clans together a bit more, something this pure community could use right now in my opinion. :)

Once again thanks for the fights MM.

Edit: omfg 900 posts, I have no life.

thekingu.png

No flame intended Semtex, but if your leaders were on, chances are they wouldn't have accepted the prep, they never do. Props to Elmo and Ckyl3 or whoever did accept it, it's preps and events like these that actually bring 2 clans together a bit more, something this pure community could use right now in my opinion. :)

dude why you gotta be so naice this is rs not rl noob

dude why you gotta be so naice this is rs not rl noob

i understand u were the better clan today i just wish it was a prep where we can have our full potential with our usual callers instead of elmo's pro calling skills. i hope we do have another very soon that is alil higher then a mini pull

cya this weekend hopefully

I thought levels were a majour part of the "quality" of members.

Good job to both clans, I hope to see a bigger prep between both clans :D

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Wow, someone actually F2P preps us and I'm not online for it :( congrats on your win

I think you meant "wow, we actually F2P prep'd someone"

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Wow, someone actually F2P preps us and I'm not online for it :( congrats on your win

Uhm it seems like your trying to say no clans want to prep mm :o

Clans ask MM for preps all the time. 75% of the time they are declined.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

200 memberlist = poor organisation between a small group of teammates. It happens when your clan gets too big, though never seemed to be a problem for eop/foe.

Id suggest an inactivity sweep or harsher apps system, quality > quantity

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

200 memberlist = poor organisation between a small group of teammates. It happens when your clan gets too big, though never seemed to be a problem for eop/foe.

Id suggest an inactivity sweep or harsher apps system, quality > quantity

Quoted for truth.