Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Honour Code

Has anyone ever thought of setting an actual honour code out for all clans? At the moment, most clans have different honour systems and different interpretations of the term "no honour". I was just wondering if the pure community's clan leaders have ever attempted to agree on what should and shouldn't be allowed within the clan world.

Would be difficult getting all clans to adhere to it initially, but it would be ultimately rewarding for clans in terms of quality and member obedience.

Also, instead of just making this a boring topic I would like the input of everyone from the community in regards to what you believe should be deemed no honour and worthy of a kick from any clan.

My personal opinion is that:

- Teleporting whilst in combat

- Taking part in DDOS attacks

- Pile Jumping (unless previously pile jumped by the same person)

- Praying in 1 vs 1 combat (unless your intention is never to fight but to escape)

- 1 iteming whist fighting in single (if you are that poor that you have to return 1 iteming for your clan, then you may aswell do it)

- Speccing and running

- In-game scamming of other members of the pure community

- Phishing

should all be deemed no honour.

OPINIONS?

4Fdyf.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea, but it's impossible to competely control clan member's actions. There would always be those people who choose to do whatever they please.

It would be nice tho if there was just a set of rules everyone would follow.

Good idea, but it's impossible to competely control clan member's actions. There would always be those people who choose to do whatever they please.

It would be nice tho if there was just a set of rules everyone would follow.

I agree, and if a certain clan member chooses to break these rules - they would receive an immediate kick from whichever clan they are in as well as a permanent blemish on their record within the pure community.

4Fdyf.png

it's too bad eop and foe's ts goes offline everytime mm rushes.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Yeah, let's tell other clans how to operate... sorry, just not ever going to happen. Especially with the high levels of animosity between clan leaders

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

no teleporting

no ddosing or hacking

no teaming with zerk clans

pretty much the big 3.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

likes Skillzy said, the subject was raised in the past and people tried to pass it through, it didnt work out. Something this big would require all "honor" clan leaders to cooperate and enforce this code within their clans. Not sure its possible. Plus most clans already have rules in place that follow this kind of honor code, but they all have members/ranks that break it.

Imo, it could happen, but its very unlikely =\

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Has anyone ever thought of setting an actual honour code out for all clans?

Was argued about in clan leader section for a good while, Karl even set out what rules he thought would benefit clans, didn't work out.

My opinion on the subject is let each clan judge it how they see fit, it's there clan afterall.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

You guys are so dumb with this honour **** , its a freaking G A M E . Relax the world isnt gonna be over if i teleport from you while your killing me, Most of these clans label themselfs as CLANS . not PURE CLANS. Honestly if I opened up a clan I would allow teleporting , 1 iteming and all that stuff. ITS APART OF THE GAME. Who cares ? I mean if you want all these rules go play WoW or something. But on the DDoS crab , that has to stop. Everything else is just ridiculous. Do you think they gonna stop ? stop trying , nobody cares.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Every Pure clan is no honor whether you like it or not because every pure clan crashes. Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Eop and Foe fight in CW on a Saturday/Sunday trip because MM would crash 100%?

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

You guys are so dumb with this honour **** , its a freaking G A M E . Relax the world isnt gonna be over if i teleport from you while your killing me, Most of these clans label themselfs as CLANS . not PURE CLANS. Honestly if I opened up a clan I would allow teleporting , 1 iteming and all that stuff. ITS APART OF THE GAME. Who cares ? I mean if you want all these rules go play WoW or something. But on the DDoS crab , that has to stop. Everything else is just ridiculous. Do you think they gonna stop ? stop trying , nobody cares.

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Has anyone ever thought of setting an actual honour code out for all clans? At the moment, most clans have different honour systems and different interpretations of the term "no honour". I was just wondering if the pure community's clan leaders have ever attempted to agree on what should and shouldn't be allowed within the clan world.

Would be difficult getting all clans to adhere to it initially, but it would be ultimately rewarding for clans in terms of quality and member obedience.

Also, instead of just making this a boring topic I would like the input of everyone from the community in regards to what you believe should be deemed no honour and worthy of a kick from any clan.

My personal opinion is that:

- Teleporting whilst in combat

- Taking part in DDOS attacks

- Pile Jumping (unless previously pile jumped by the same person)

- Praying in 1 vs 1 combat (unless your intention is never to fight but to escape)

- 1 iteming whist fighting in single (if you are that poor that you have to return 1 iteming for your clan, then you may aswell do it)

- Speccing and running

- In-game scamming of other members of the pure community

- Phishing

should all be deemed no honour.

OPINIONS?

speccing and running has nothing to do with honour lol, DDosing wont stop because come clans wont stop doing it. phishing odviously is a problem but if the person isnt a ******* can easily hide themselves. but i think the honour code should only apply to ingame, not outside game issues 9ddosing, phishing)

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

1 iteming is ridiculous both in single, and multi "for your clan". I find it nh to have 1 item killing people risking what you're too much of a ***** to, single or otherwise. Praying obviously is allowed if you're prayed on first.

Most of this should be common sense, and frowned upon already, but there are some who think differently.

15zs5ro.jpg

No such things as honor in a game, only thing i agree on is not teleporting while "at" a clan a event. I could care less what members in CP do on their own spare time while not at a clan event.

Now with ddosing/hacking etc that's just taking the game way too far which in most cases indicates the person commiting those acts needs a life.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

well ddosing is part of the internet in which the game is also part of. so i'm going to continue ddosing until you agree that this post was 100% retarded and you are in fact the most retarded person on these forums besides chain maybe. you won't ever open up a clan because your thick as mince so leave it out mate.

at least think about what you post before you hit the post button

btw i think teleporting should be allowed in clans, why should people in clans be at a disadvantage to other pkers?

good rant, would rant again.

mmflash123.gif