Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE has a particular set of skills

Does one win make up for the several months of lobby trips were Walli bicthed about how he didn't care about #1, now that EoP is back to it's **** self FOE suddenly cares?

No worries MM slumping one clan at a time.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont give a **** about #1 mug and that is why we have routhlessly batterd you down and down to breaking point.

now its turning point.

brought it on yourselves.

#TEAM-WALLI

i dont give a **** about #1 mug and that is why we have routhlessly batterd you down and down to breaking point.

now its turning point.

brought it on yourselves.

FOE used to be a honorable clan before you became leader scum.

Congratz on allowing mains into your clan bro, all the best.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Does one win make up for the several months of lobby trips were Walli bicthed about how he didn't care about #1, now that EoP is back to it's **** self FOE suddenly cares?

No worries MM slumping one clan at a time.

Lots of rage topics in MM chat, alton444 is right, lots of undedicated members aren't gonna help you. You said we were slumping and Saturday we gave you a beating of a life time lol, what more do you want? we will do it next week so brace yourselves.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Foe's class and quality and community can take the beating and ride the storms and will as always come out as the best clan... maybe not always #1 but the best.

simple as that. MM have nothing.

#TEAM-WALLI

Solo better work those sign ups mate, you are losing your clan quickkkkkkkk

GO GO GO

You ignorant idiot, you still believe the ******** your leaders feed you? I'm sure your leak can confirm what I'm saying here.

Keep booting innocent members trying to find my spies, you will NEVER have a clue who they are. Like I told Toxic, tell 13th he knows nothing about James Bond movies. DP closed and they still couldn't find our spies, what?

This Saturday you fall like you did this past weekend, sit back and gaze at the pirates. 90 -> 65 in 1 hour, ******* amusing.

qOY7v.png

Hey Solo I'm ignorant, however your clan easier than FOE to plant spies, you got your own but I can feed you topic by topic all your propaganda. And let's face it your members aren't buying it kid. Sit down and watch the top dogs duel it out bro, your time was up and EOP again did **** all.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

190 man ML can't compete with 130 man ML. Enough said.

You have seen nothing yet Richard, I will be expecting more rage posts from you.

qOY7v.png

So having people join our clan is a bad thing? End of day 50% attendance still beats out your 70% or w/e you want to claim. Hope to see clean 1v1's on Saturday Solo, we did get outplayed due to uncommitted members on Saturday but knowing MM we will be back there next week relishing for that opportunity of a 1v1. You know you didnt beat us 1v1 on that sperm hill =p, I had an angry cha0s pur3 on me all that fight as proof.

Fab Five
www.mm-rs.org

Hey Solo I'm ignorant, however your clan easier than FOE to plant spies, you got your own but I can feed you topic by topic all your propaganda. And let's face it your members aren't buying it kid. Sit down and watch the top dogs duel it out bro, your time was up and EOP again did **** all.

Lol and you wonder why i love watching recordings from the past 3 months concerning your clan :-P considering that post you just made LOL

And i look forward to seeing the clips next weekend too ;)

OT: great job FOE i miss yall bein able to talk trash and shoe off in P2p :)

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

wasn't even a fight lad, more like a 20 second slaughter.

Maybe next weekend things will change when HF are holding your hands like they were today when you got smashed rofl.

let us not forget.

qOY7v.png

wasn't even a fight lad, more like a 20 second slaughter.

Maybe next weekend things will change when HF are holding your hands like they were today when you got smashed rofl.

let us not forget.

lololol <333

nme.png

wasnt at trip today so idk what happened, couldnt leak FOE locs today

Hf do there own thing, you purposely call FOE in f2p... you afraid of that loss that will demoralize your members. Again if you really believe you beat us 1v1 on that hill then whatever, end of day you really know you cant do it in a war :yes:

Fab Five
www.mm-rs.org

So having people join our clan is a bad thing? End of day 50% attendance still beats out your 70% or w/e you want to claim. Hope to see clean 1v1's on Saturday Solo, we did get outplayed due to uncommitted members on Saturday but knowing MM we will be back there next week relishing for that opportunity of a 1v1. You know you didnt beat us 1v1 on that sperm hill =p, I had an angry cha0s pur3 on me all that fight as proof.

got emmmmm

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

wasnt at trip today so idk what happened, couldnt leak FOE locs today

Hf do there own thing, you purposely call FOE in f2p... you afraid of that loss that will demoralize your members. Again if you really believe you beat us 1v1 on that hill then whatever, end of day you really know you cant do it in a war :yes:

Don't lie I remember specing you then you running on today's pk trip.

Sit down.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012