Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR Loves Moms--P2P Trip 5/8/11

crim_proj-5294147.gif

Today was a day of celebration. Not only was it Mother's Day, which I'd like to say to all the single moms'es out there keep doing your thing, those poles don't work themselves. Continuing...today was an interesting day to say the least. Nonetheless, bank was made, clans were killed, and Moms were proud.

CPRCinema.png

CPRTopicSplit.png

CPRvTP.png

Well to start off our trip we hiked up to Single Strip around lvl 25, and to our surprise, Trepidation logged in right beside us, we picked off a few and got some delicious loot. Around 10 logged in, only 1 got away.

CPRTopicSplit.png

CPRvCH.png

So with our trip underway and scouts galore, we came across Chaotic at 18 ports. We potted up and sprinted to 18 ports quickly taking out confused Chaotic.

Chaotic Starting/Ending: 22/0 Confirm?

Crimson Project Starting/Ending: 26/26

CPRTopicSplit.png

CPRvCH.png

]After banking our loots we caught word of Outrage at 13 ports. So we decided to let them know we're out today. Rushing south to 13 ports, we came across Chaotic again! Both clans immediately made retreats to the ditch as quick as possible and we were able to pick off around 5-10 with the rest escaping south.

Chaotic starting/ending - ?/10 or so escaped to Lvl 1

Crimson Project starting/ending - 24/24

CPRTopicSplit.png

CPRvCH.png

So yet again we come across Chaotic. Our scouts had told us there were a few clans lurking in the world we hopped to. Running south to Dwarves from lava gap expecting a PKRI to be taking place, we found no one. Pushing further a little more south we found a group of 20 or so Chaotic and swept them up to fill our banks even more.

Crimson Project starting/ending - 27/25

Chaoticstarting/ending - 20/0 Confirm?

CPRTopicSplit.png

CPRvTR.png

Banking our loot and heading back out i wanted to get 2 PK Run-ins or so in before we ended our trip. Knowing that Tribulation was still out, we decided to ask. Little did I know I was asking for an incredibly terrible fight. CPR was set to defend at Dwarves with Tribulation to rush. Tribulation rushed in and as pures died, mains arrived. Weaving our way through the mains and picking out Tribulation, we managed to clear them at Dwarves after a 20-25 minute fight.

Tribulation Starting/Ending - 22/0 on the battlefield

Crimson Project Starting/Ending - 24/11

CPRTopicSplit.png

Pictures:

110508214810.png

110508214819.png

110508214827.png

110508214836.png

110508214843.png

Cya next week!

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Nice job cpr, keep it up.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

LAWL, no mention of the pull to gdz, wich u started 1 item reutning in?

and then how CH + Havoc magicly got our locs after you were cleared. cheers u gud pk.

Zkut8.jpg

LAWL, no mention of the pull to gdz, wich u started 1 item reutning in?

and then how CH + Havoc magicly got our locs after you were cleared. cheers u gud pk.

You were cleared at dwarves, thats why the fight was at GDz in the first place? We rushed your return group.

I didn't include the fight because it was terribly fought on both sides. Both clans didn't compete fairly. It turned into a ragfest and who could bring the most mains, which complaining about 2 level 90 zerks in pure gear has nothing to do with 120s ragging with chaotics and yaks. LOL. But hey, if you included the fight at GDz in your topic, or if that was the highlight of your trip, you guys must've had an awesome Sunday. Anyways thanks for the fights. Maybe next weekend can be more fairly fought ;p

Bazinga.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

110508170822.png

fight lasted a few mins outopted, you have 21-22 on the minimap there.

I thought we had the advantage at the start, but you must have had a few lagging behind or quick returning.

Good fight I guess.

110508170822.png

fight lasted a few mins outopted, you have 21-22 on the minimap there.

I thought we had the advantage at the start, but you must have had a few lagging behind or quick returning.

Good fight I guess.

We had a smaller number at the very start because we separated. Another group of us were on the Gwas ledge side of Spider Village. The original group was around 12-15 with 5-8 more coming from the west 30 seconds later or so.

samzf.png

110730143544.png