Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Runescape Summer Goals

HELLA

Idk about you guys, but I am very excited for what this summer will bring for RS and the pure community. Every summer this is an increase in activity and I notice it more because I am more active.

What are your personal goals for the summer?

Who do you see dominating in the summer?

Personally, my goals are 99 Farm, Wc, Summ, Pray and possibly training on my 1 defence pwner. As for clan predications, I'm not active enough to fully know the current standings but I can't wait to play more.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

i dont know why anyone would WANT to woodcut, but, i want to get up my lil guy and pk on him, try some melee based pure pking for the first time. Hopefully it will be fun.

Dominating the summer I see the usual MM and FOE, maybe Th and some other lilguys will step up, i hope fi and cp do good, could honestly careless about any other clans.

TH IS MY ONE

halo/ovls/imbued rings

exact same as my goals before the last holidays i had -.-

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

99 dung. (94 currently)

Oh ty for reminder, I might get 99 in this too. Rapier at the minimum.

halo/ovls/imbued rings

exact same as my goals before the last holidays i had -.-

Haha, I can relate very closely to how you feel.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

I want to make a low level pure with 50 attack maybe like 82 magic and 75 range 60str with a gravite rapier and such and just hybrid on like a lvl 55 :D

GL with ur goals lads

Well, after lax season ends I'm going to start going to the gym, so get higher strength definitely.

Going to also start running again, got to get ready for cross country. So agility.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

My goal is to quit. ;)

But before that I want rigour, augury, at least 85 slay, 99 attack, 91+ herb, and probably 99 dung.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

• 2 weeks later...

99 range 99 str 99 mage 80 attack 1 defence pure quested with chaotic longsword and crossbow and my own hybrid video.

(currently just 83 range 30 str lol bu i only trained it for like 5 days)

during the summer i see a definite rise of control to compete with the top clans but still pulling low 50s to p2p and trying to step up their p2p game.

i see a mm slump and a foe domination, eop will be pulling around 100 competing with foe.

Fatality will start to hit the 80s and 90s in both f2p and p2p and will try to become a competitor again.

and hopefully a p2p red vs blue.

:\