Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Ambition] vs [Fatality] ~ P2P Prep/Large mini

Mitch

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol outleveling Fi :D Quite an impressive feat.

Gj on the fight Ambition :)

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I didn't know you had so many turmoil pures lol. Lets do another some time this week going to get all 15+ Turm Pures in Fi to log in :)

Mitch is #1

Loki and w.e Davld leads is a disgrace

Also nice job Ambition you guys did great, and I know you guys will pass clans like Havoc in the next coming weeks.

Ps.. Was a mini, but still very fun :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

#AMBITION KIDS SUP THEN HUH GF HAVOC SCUM

edit: gf fi

this guy needs to stay retired

******* ownage 2k11 with ambition tim making bank loot and dying FML :( and hero speccing 2 kids out in 1st round

i still dont know who this is

I didn't know you had so many turmoil pures lol. Lets do another some time this week going to get all 15+ Turm Pures in Fi to log in :)

Mitch is #1

Also nice job Ambition you guys did great, and I know you guys will pass clans like Havoc in the next coming weeks.

and idk who this guy is trying to kid.

Anyway, now that i've pointed out all the idiots in this topic. I feel it is time to congratulate you on your mini war win. Good job Mitch.

P.S. YOU HAVE ALOT OF TURMOIL

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Mitch is #1

Why are you mad that clans that pull 20- get more action than Fatality who can't even get out of single on Sundays lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png