Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's Funtastic Friday!

P0ke N Die

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost one fight and won two, I'm sorry but can you count?

Seriously I don't understand why you guys are being so stupid. You started a flame tower against us for no reason. We never hit any of the low-pulling clans but if you really want us to then I guess we could clear you a couple of times.

You're talking as if you're the best person in the world.. You started the flaming + you didnt want to fight us.. we fought almost everyone.. even Havoc. So yes..

Get off the topic.

We didn't fight you because the original GWAS we did a year ago was against Chaotic...

Duval wasnt going to fall for it. We were there to GWAS only.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Good job, I can't believe someone would be stupid enough to accept a classic map in P2P and get lured into the trees.

I'm also very surprised by the fact so many clans went to PCL.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Good job, I can't believe someone would be stupid enough to accept a classic map in P2P and get lured into the trees.

:] No one was in wildy apparently except for the top 3 ;o

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Yeah, Things people can do when playstation network is down.

1107221958451edited.jpg

110722145409.png

#Forehead scared you into declining all 7 of my challenges despite all the **** you talk when you call my cell phone at 3 AM every night :[

CT+EF+R - The Alliance has formed to attempt to tame the beast!

it's a shame you and Grayson couldn't be friends when Zenith was open maybe you could've had a better relationship with each other and you would still have them to pick on

#Forehead scared you into declining all 7 of my challenges despite all the **** you talk when you call my cell phone at 3 AM every night :[

CT+EF+R - The Alliance has formed to attempt to tame the beast!

it's a shame you and Grayson couldn't be friends when Zenith was open maybe you could've had a better relationship with each other and you would still have them to pick on

Well if you keep talking ****, there will be no challenges. You'll just see a red bus driving towards you at high speed.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

better watch out p0ke's gonna hit some clans that pull significantely less than his!

hey while we're talking about p0ke, want to prep next week?

Tyler maybe if you didn't get yourself into these situations with people you might be generally liked.Instead of being an idiot and trying to start something with a clan that can easily pull 50 to Saturday while your brand spanking new.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.