Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

5 Weeks; Who can stop us?

Daddy

efbanner.png

On the 14th of May 2k11, Exiled Force showed the low-mid category why we are #1 once again. We peaked at 38 strong pixel thugs. Our plans for the day were to clear any clan that opposed us, our success rate on this fateful day was 100% Ch was caught claiming fake wins and owned at every attempt. Better luck next time thug life.

110514150727.png

efheader20.png

Exiled Force VS Malice

The day started off slow as we wander'd around aimlessly looking for a RI with Ch, Am, WAR or Negative basically all the clans that talk ****. But they heard we had initiated operation forehead and quickly declinded. Our scouts told us there was a big cluster around corp. So we hopped and walked up through single to gap only to find Malice kicking it in a fall in. So we got into them trying to start a fight, their only intention was to run, so we follow'd them binding the slow pokes and grabbing some tasty loots.

EF Starting: 35

Malice Starting: 25

EF Ending: 34

Malice Ending: 5 in single

efheader20.png

Exiled Force VS Outrage + Ambition Crash

We were getting sick of waiting on the clans that run their mouths to accept a run in, realizing they were all talk. So we asked Outrage for a fun RI. They accepted and we met on sperm for a runescape battle. We easily took control of the fight due to a slight opt advantage. After we started getting our ingame spams together their opts were dwindling.

A flood of gold capes and green armor came out of nowhere from the South. We got a nice cluster on the tip of sperm hill while Outrage fled to CA for a regroup. Ambition was easily pushed out of the fight and basically cleared; a few mains escaped.

After finishing off Ambitions failed crash, we went to finish our RI at CA with Outrage, we rushed in as quickly as we could trying to stop them from getting a full return. The fight lasted longer then I thought it would with some decent returning and tanking from both sides. In the end we out returned them and took the win. Thanks Outrage for being the only clan to accept a RI with us, was a lot of fun.

EF Starting: 34

Outrage Starting: 30

Ambition Starting: 20

EF Ending: 34

Outrage Ending: 0

Ambition Ending: 5 Mains retreated to save their addy.

efheader20.png

Exiled Force VS Chaotic

This is the fight Ch claims they won, but propaganda is propaganda. After setting us up for a 3v1 at gap, and claiming a win, we found Ch wandering around our homeworld near spider village. The fight was even until our callers dropped and members were left scatter'd and unsure of what to do so they got in a clump and held the fight for quick returns. Chaotic outlevel'd us and pushed us all the way to sperm, we didn't have many on the battlefield. The fight was dragged around by a few of our amazing tanks for about 1 minute while we got a quick return group together seeing as how we were just getting picked off when returning 1 by 1. We had our tanks lure Chaotic north from under CA. We smashed into them head on, they were weak and out of run from carrying their armour all around the wild. We were all in robes with binds, and easily cleared them for free loot. We follow'd the stragglers west were they were calling for returns on level 13 obby. We quickly got on top of the obby and ended the fight. Chaotic called off returns and decided to spam 'EF cleared' or some **** at edge bridge. We walked down from the wilderness where the battle had been won. Chaotic was unskulled, literally every member, spamming that they had won the fight. We put up a quick spam and walked to the bank with inventories full of rune scims and addy plates. The fight was long and one of the best that day, thanks Ch for putting up such a good fight.

EF Starting: 25

Chaotic Starting: 25

EF Ending: 17ish in the fall in after Ch was completely cleared

Chaotic Ending: 0

efheader20.png

Video

(Full proof of the Chaotic fight):

efheader20.png

Pictures

(Not many of them and in random ass order):

110515092448.png

beastb.png

110514225301.png

110514230038.png

110514164726.png

110514180903.png

110514230022.png

fun2.png

efheader20.png

All in all we enjoy'd our day out. Fifth week of being unbeaten in the F2P server, looking forward to some fierce rivalries and awesome fights in the coming weeks. Despite all the bull **** that Chaotic talks, they put up the best fight today. So props to Chaotic for actually being able to compete with us and being so new; quite impressive. Thanks for reading guys; hope you all enjoyed yourselves on Saturday :D

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

show me any EO in our dd?

also we knew CT were on stand-by for EF, so we had WAR on stand-by for us, what's so bad about that? No crashing occured until your butt buddies Control rolled up lmfao.

GJ on the CA fight but you got steamrolled when you stepped past level 30 wilderness.

Wanna prep any rules?

^ would prove who the better clan is, no crashing and everyone in 1 defence gear

u won't accept it though so I don't really need to say anything more :/

I'll update this topic later tonight or tommorow going out atm.

All that needs to be said really is

For all chaotic members that arent 30-40 def apps are open; o wait there aren't any

Props to Outrage for being the only clan to accept a clean PKRI today, much respect.

Props to Ch claiming that we called Outrage and CT for a 1v1 PKRI while they had EO in their DD and WAR hugging the lobby 10 pixel squares away. you just make us look better :P

Edit: Since charlie asked; 5 weeks of being in control of the low-mid sector unbeaten.

<3

...Get your facts stright. We called war and Eo incase yall were to call in Ct. And geuss what. you did?

So ye. LMAOO

"Eo in our dd" what are you on?

Only thing close to Eo was an Ex-Eo.

#Alaska

Proud to have been an Elite in Chaotic
110611215426.png

#Neutral

I'm glad you guys enjoyed. I will be looking forward to a real topic+info instead of 1 vid.

Seems like teaming+clusters wasn't really fun.

Maybe clans should go out on their own again.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Nice one. Just so you know EF didn't call us we went on our own on a mission to kill Forehead then we left. We're not just gunna sit there and let your members talk **** to us all week.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

also we knew CT were on stand-by for EF, so we had WAR on stand-by for us, what's so bad about that? No crashing occured until your butt buddies Control rolled up lmfao.

GJ on the CA fight but you got steamrolled when you stepped past level 30 wilderness.

Wanna prep any rules?

^ would prove who the better clan is, no crashing and everyone in 1 defence gear

Ct would smack you and war together?

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Wanna prep any rules?

are u mentally challenged control only killed u, i wonder why....

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

Loladin

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Helo

« on: May 12, 2011, 10:53:23 PM »

Hello im 14 years old i like karting.

And pking you can call me Zaki, me first clan was Chaotic then it got closed then joined Eop then i left it then joined a lpc called EF i left it, might app idk i think about it.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 02:44:15 PM by Loladin »

Best.

Spy.

Ever.

Rofl you all believed it.

try to post another phishing link on my clans site again and i will bruteforce your nans wheelchair.

that is all

Ps i love lawson

EF mad cuz they can't get a spy in so they phis.

Cute.

yo negative mad cuz they too ***** to give EF a clean fight :D

all you do is sit in singles suckin each other's ****!!

so fk off kids!!!

u mind linkin me your topics cuz im kinda having trouble findin em :o

You talk like you're quite the intellectual.

Our topic is coming up, but maf1a's slacking.

I must say, we don't have a topic yet, but ours is already better.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Loladin

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Helo

« on: May 12, 2011, 10:53:23 PM »

Hello im 14 years old i like karting.

And pking you can call me Zaki, me first clan was Chaotic then it got closed then joined Eop then i left it then joined a lpc called EF i left it, might app idk i think about it.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 02:44:15 PM by Loladin »

Best.

Spy.

Ever.

Rofl you all believed it.

try to post another phishing link on my clans site again and i will bruteforce your nans wheelchair.

that is all

Ps i love lawson

EF mad cuz they can't get a spy in so they phis.

Cute.

yo negative mad cuz they too ***** to give EF a clean fight :D

all you do is sit in singles suckin each other's ****!!

so fk off kids!!!

u mind linkin me your topics cuz im kinda having trouble findin em :o

Hey man, coming from a guy in your circumstances it would be wise not to rage. *wink wink*

Don't want to let that dirty little secret out dont we?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png