Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Making on a Saturday, May 14th, 2011

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

Just to start this topic off, we lost our first fight of the day- Congrats FOE on the win. This topic, however, is dedicated to the rest of our trip, during which we proved ourselves to be unstoppable.

Peaking at 84 members, we knew that today's trip would involve some tough fights. Luckily, a lot of other clans had bad pulls too and so it turned out to be a good night.

MMseparator.png

Following our re-mass, we set out to look for EOP who had expressed interest in a 1v1 fight. When we received word from our scouts that they were at dwarves, we quickly charged in and the fight began. We took control early on with a scims push, and the rest was pretty easy. We pushed EOP south a few levels and then they tried to regroup along the lava. Luckily our scims and arrows weren't done with their armor-penetration yet, and so we got right up next to them, proceeding to finish them off rather quickly.

Just as the remaining EOP members were attempting to make a run for it, FOE rushed in from the west. Unfortunately for EOP, it was too late as they were cleared. Those of us still at the battlefield stuck it out vs FOE, and together we took part in an impromptu Clan Canoe Trip: Destination Mossies.

MM Starting:84

MM Ending: 60+ prior to the crash

EOP Starting: 75

EOP Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

Following the first fight, members were eager for another shot at a clean fight vs EOP. We found them scattered east of graveyard and another fight ensued. Once again we took control from the start, clearing out a lot of pirates with sound piling, and forcing the others to run. For some reason the remaining EOP ended up hiking it to the Chaos Altar, where, trapped with no hope of survival, they surrendered their possessions to MM members.

After resting and falling on on Speshls, we proceeded to leave the altar only to find that an EOP return group was waiting for us in the trees. We willingly engaged in battle yet again, a fight that was slightly more even than the one that preceded it. Unfortunately, FOE didn't give it a chance, crashing almost instantly. The word was given to tank it through the trees and down to Edgeville, and so it was done with a very minimal loss of MM-Life.

MM Starting: ~84

MM Ending: 65+

EOP Starting: 60+, 40 the second time

CLAN Ending: 0, 30~ after the crash.

n4cnt2.png

THE BEST CLUSTER **** IN A WHILE

The conditions were right, almost all of the Pure World was located on the same world- And so it began. Hanging around BH Stairs, we heard that there was a shindig going down around 13 Ports, and so we rushed in, finding CP and CH hanging around. After pushing them to single, we quickly regrouped at the Green Hill, eager to take on whatever else the world had in store. CT came out of no where, surprising us (or at least me...) rushing up the hill and taking us on. Luckily we (all MM but me) were not phased by this surprise sexual advance, and lines of CP MM's soon filled the screen.

After about 30 seconds of battle, FOE rushed into the melee. Respect to CT for going on to focus on CP to the east, allowing us to get a clean fight vs FOE. We pushed FOE northeast into the trees almost immediately, and from there took full control of the battle. Pushing FOE all the way to the goblin musician, we focused on each FOE member, maximizing our chances of getting as much FOE-loot as was possible.

Following the FOE clearing, we ran down to Edgeville to grab a quick bank. We regrouped quickly north of the Monastery, and went on to rush back into the Hill-Orgy, clearing out what remained of CT/CP on the hill. We grabbed a quick rest, then rushed what remained of CH to the northwest, bringing chaos down upon them as most either felt their demise or the rest the shame of their log out button.

At the end, we walked up next to Mahatma's Statue on the hill, only to realize we were being charged yet again. Catching us by surprise, EF cleared us single-handedly, out-opted by at least 50. :whistling:

MM Starting: 75+

MM Ending: Full Strength, after a good bit of Return/ Cluster-Sex

FOE Starting: THEIROPTS

FOE Ending: THEIROPTS

CT Starting: 70+ (?)

CT Ending: 0 on the battlefield

CP Starting: 40~ (?)

CP Ending: 0 on the battlefield

CH Starting: 30~

CH Ending: 0, cleared northwest of green hill.

EF Starting: 20~

EF Ending: Suicide.

n4cnt2.png

110514165553.png

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

Not sure if one's up yet, didn't make a video tonight due to not having time/ all the fights recorded. Sorry for sucking, for anyone who cares the topic explains what happened pretty well. If you're a visual person, enjoy the pics.

n4cnt2.png

Thanks to all clans for the fights on the day, especially FOE and EOP for the clean 1v1s. lol :facepalm:

Sorry about any gramatical errors/ textwalledness, I was beyond out of it at the time of authoring this post.

The Pictures110514171336.png

110514172944.png110515013021.png

dinobaby095.png

dinobaby098.png

dinobaby099.png

20110514171256.png

20110514171400.png20110514172938.png

110514172101.png

00000099.png110514235008.png110515002427.png110515002712.pngscreenshot20110514at529.png110514221214.png110514221259.png110514221413.png

110514230821.png

110514230838.png

110514231010.png

temp1.png

110515000749.png110515001602.png

110514183554.png

110514232041.png

110515001730.png

110514165553.png

We had at least 40 ending in the first fight, despite HF sniping us from behind.

And the reason we were scattered east of graveyard when you rushed us for the second time was because HF had rushed us about 30 secs before. coincidence obviously.

But other than that, gj on your trip.

edit- our ending from the first fight:

110514131653.png

2nd edit - it wasn't eop vs mm at CA, it was eop vs mm + HF:

110514132706.png

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Thanks for the fights guys, look forward to next weekend and I really hope we can get some clean 1v1s without having HF sniping us. Good luck tomorrow.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

arooooo

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

We had at least 40 ending in the first fight, despite HF sniping us from behind.

And the reason we were scattered east of graveyard when you rushed us for the second time was because HF had rushed us about 30 secs before. coincidence obviously.

110514131653.png

110514132706.png

do u have anything better to do i guess not

i snipe u every run in love not hf

110514131653.png

110514132706.png

took me all of 5 seconds to copy paste the pix over, and seeing as it took elmo a good 3-4 hours to prepare this topic i thought he'd like to know what actually happened :confused:

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

god damn our ranks are lazy. was a really fun trip, hope everyone had a good saturday.

Jerk. :down:

seeing as it took elmo a good 3-4 hours to prepare this topic

Also jerk :down:

Well it took about 30 minutes the first time around, but that's because I wrote it all EPIC-like, then the page refreshed. Lesson learned, use notepad.

~bout 20 minutes the segundo tiempo.

Topic was made in 30 mins, you mad?

Elmo is sexy irl and had girls to handle before he posted, he came back and finished posting.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

110514131653.png

110514132706.png

took me all of 5 seconds to copy paste the pix over, and seeing as it took elmo a good 3-4 hours to prepare this topic i thought he'd like to know what actually happened :confused:

well i think he knows that hf came after foe "crashed" twice :thumbsup: