Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just enjoy, don't flame

Higher Force vs Kill Orgy - 1hr cap - single spells.

Enjoy and appreciate how lower levels can overcome higher levels with better organisation.

Before you watch the videos, I'm by no way saying HF is a perfect example of fighting higher levels, however watch these for a few minutes (forget if you hate HF or mains)...

Can't wait for the newfags to post here...

ANYWAY...

Inb4omgwhyareHFyouevenpostingheretheyaren'tpureclanderp?!

All I'll say is look how pure clans are run, look at how they can be run (more importantly taking on more single spell planned fights), and improve your organisation.

I know running around mass sniping and barraging can be fun as hell and thats why many of you make pures, but after a time don't you want something more?

Tayyb from EoP posted on RSC and asked what mains think of the pure clan world. It was pretty clear cut - they thought it was just mass sniping and barraging, along with mass of numbers.

CAN WE CHANGE this concept of pures?

Do pures have to be demeaned to the status of immature 12 yr olds who run around at fights like chickens with their heads cut off?

RP/Tank clans have evolved to fight mains (HF over the years due too lack of competition), there should be nothing holding back pures except the same old tired excuse of defence levels.

When you’re in a DD 90-100 strong and fighting single spells battle, a maxed main can't do sht to you and you'll pick them off like flies...

I hope some pure community leaders take this post seriously, and try to improve their organisational skills of their members, and hopefully from these pure clans/teams we'll see the benefit of planned single spell fights that you'll have in the future.

Not to mention the added respect you gain from destroying your opponents in the wider Runescape community.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, Hayden :wub:

I think you forgot we don't wear rune here. A HF member can easily tank 10 pures no problem. All the updates Jagex has done are in your favour, so how can we possibly step up and fight mains? Not to mention you guys are more used to capped/uncapped fights while pure fights last no longer than 10 minutes so not only do you have the offensive and defensive advantage, you also have the returning advantage.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

All I'll say is look how pure clans are run, look at how they can be run (more single spell planned fights), and improve your organisation

You're assuming we war like mains. Or that its possible.

Unlike HF, a pure's warring style is the complete opposite. Some clans plan events with mains for fun, but it rarely benifits their organisation as main clan wars aren't territory wars. Slight improvement in spamming ingame maybe, but teaching your clan to have one pile the entire fight doesn't work in pure 100v100s

Its a whole different ballgame. Sure it might help HF out to fight like this, but it won't help pures.

There's also a 100% impossibility of calling a rule of single spells and trying to adhere to it. I'll asure you 1/2 the clan will start barraging when their about to loose.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Most fights get crashed and if a single spell fight was going on i'm sure no one would think about not crashing it w/ some barrages how ever single spells is what makes me intrested in main wars etc.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

All I'll say is look how pure clans are run, look at how they can be run (more single spell planned fights), and improve your organisation

You're assuming we war like mains. Or that its possible.

Unlike HF, a pure's warring style is the complete opposite. Some clans plan events with mains for fun, but it rarely benifits their organisation as main clan wars aren't territory wars. Slight improvement in spamming ingame maybe, but teaching your clan to have one pile the entire fight doesn't work in pure 100v100s

Its a whole different ballgame. Sure it might help HF out to fight like this, but it won't help pures.

There's also a 100% impossibility of calling a rule of single spells and trying to adhere to it. I'll asure you 1/2 the clan will start barraging when their about to loose.

HF has had to put up with cheating main clans over the years (barraging fall-ins, breaking rules etc.), and getting crashed. RS community looks through all that rubbish and clans/teams that do it don't ever get fights (look at FF and ROT at the moment, fk all fights in the last 2-3months).

Take HF when we first opened. We only ever fought pures, then VH was formed and we fought VH, along with MM, TLP, FOE etc.

All I'm saying is when you think hard about it - it isn't a different ball game - especially for top pure clans like MM, EOP, FOE, TLP, even FI and CP - forgive my ignorance of mid-sized pure clans these days.

You would destroy small main clans in F2P, not to mention other clans like SY, DW, Downfall, Exo, Genocide, RDK, PX, possibly VH/FF/IF. You just need some confidence and the leaders to do attempt it.

All it would take is a single topic where a pure clan approached a main clan for a 1hr cap (which most of the smaller main clans/teams would jump at), 100 v 45-50, and you win.

That would see a huge boost to respect of the pure community.

forhayden6.png
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|

^Famous last words?

Just one of the fun aspects of pure fights, the success of multi weapons. With our low defence they do wonders, while on a clump of mains they would hit ****, or splashes. THe quality of staying out of clumps, know when to run in to the other side of the battlefield when ur own team is also using multi spells, relying on our offence abilities and tactics, and not on ur defensive.

Have a good day

9ftifd.png

Cool stuff yo. Rune pures own. What other events do you guys have if I may ask? I've been looking for a team for my turm rune pure but I don't think any exist. I'm looking for lots of pking/luring. And I don't count weekend clan trips as pking, that **** is gay.

Arp-1.png

I am intrigued. Congratulations on the victory, and congratulations to bringing peace and wisdom to this 12 year old infested site.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

First of all gratz on your victory, but I don't really get why you posted it here because this is the "home of the defenceless" and there are people who are maxed out in the skill of defence in your clan. If people want to see the "Main Warfare" then they should check out Runescape Community. You could've just posted this topic/discussion without posting you're vid. Anyways..

We fight main clans every now and then, planned single spell fights. I remember we had a fight against KO aswell in deep wildy a month or two ago. Which was fun until MM members thought it would be fun to no-item barrage the fight. Besides, when we fight a main clan like KO which is a "130+ combat level" clan some of our members can't even hit them.

oh and i laughed a bit:

"RP/Tank clans have evolved to fight mains"

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

First of all gratz on your victory, but I don't really get why you posted it here because this is the "home of the defenceless" and there are people who are maxed out in the skill of defence in your clan. If people want to see the "Main Warfare" then they should check out Runescape Community. You could've just posted this topic/discussion without posting you're vid. Anyways..

We fight main clans every now and then, planned single spell fights. I remember we had a fight against KO aswell in deep wildy a month or two ago. Which was fun until MM members thought it would be fun to no-item barrage the fight. Besides, when we fight a main clan like KO which is a "130+ combat level" clan some of our members can't even hit them.

oh and i laughed a bit:

Well I'll ignore senctences 1 through 4, since I've heard that response only 5216 times.

As for your comments about fighting mains and rivals crashing - take notes.

~ There is always dangerous CWA, which for a pure clan/team in a capped fight will cancel out crashers, while losing none of the respect (it's actually probably a more accurate indicator of performance).

~ If you wish to fight other pures around lvl 15-30 (say hills, gh, sperm hill, ca, ruins) you can easily set up a short 30min single spells fight (post logs here to discredit clans that break those rules so they don't get fights). Make sure to check JAGEX CLAN K/D ratios if the fight is uncrashed to check single spell/organisation superiority.

As for you last comment, "RP/Tank clans have evolved to fight mains", that was in reference to HF and the fact that we haven't had a rival in almost 3 years. Other than that your spot on with your observations.

forhayden6.png

^Famous last words?

Tayyb from EoP posted on RSC and asked what mains think of the pure clan world. It was pretty clear cut - they thought it was just mass sniping and barraging, along with mass of numbers.

Interesting. Cause I've been in so many pure vs Mains war and I'ma tell you, I never lost a single one. I remember being in Pure clans and almost matching HF's in wars and still just run-them-over So to be honest I think we could step it up and fight clans like HF/vh/PX as we can easily beat them with our pulls compared to theirs (especially when we beat them matched).

Do not stretch out the page.

oh and i laughed a bit:

Anybody can post here. You're just making yourself look immature.

Arp-1.png

oh and i laughed a bit:

You laughed at that but failed to realise that your clan accepts mains.

GJ on your win HF.

Coming from a person whom was heavily involved in the main clan community before creating a pure, the accounts are created too differently to war the same. Yes, a pure clan can take down a main clan with relative ease depending on the clans, but in the same regards we are not looking for the respect, admiration or even acknowledgement from mains. Yes we often post trip topics on RSC and whatnot, but that is simply to attempt to appeal to pures who do not know about this place.

4Fdyf.png

oh and i laughed a bit:

Read the first line and already had enough, you accept 30 def now so... who gives a dam, + it's the internet you can post what you want where you want.

Gj higher force :thumbsup:

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

oh and i laughed a bit:

Anybody can post here. You're just making yourself look immature.

omni actually locked a topic a while back that was like TT vs TR or something because he said it's pure warfare, so obviously not

and pure clans fight the way they do because that's the most efficient way to fight as a pure, we can't tank.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay