Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what i ment say

someone provide tldr plz

some kids made p0ke mad. p0ke ordered male strippers and 500 dollars worth of pizza to the kids house. the kid had to pay 500 dollars. OP says things like this should not be tolerated.

I agree with you to an extent. Him having to pay 500 dollars is going WAY too far. He should have just box spammed him or put like a "free TV" ad on craigslist and put his number. Things just to annoy you not make you pay 500 dollars.

And seriously. CAPITALIZATION! PARAGRAPHS! SENTENCES! IT IS NOT THAT HARD! MORE PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY READ AND AGREE WITH YOU IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO DO THESE THINGS!

Arp-1.png

someone provide tldr plz

some kids made p0ke mad. p0ke ordered male strippers and 500 dollars worth of pizza to the kids house. the kid had to pay 500 dollars. OP says things like this should not be tolerated.

I agree with you to an extent. Him having to pay 500 dollars is going WAY too far. He should have just box spammed him or put like a "free TV" ad on craigslist and put his number. Things just to annoy you not make you pay 500 dollars.

And seriously. CAPITALIZATION! PARAGRAPHS! SENTENCES! IT IS NOT THAT HARD! MORE PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY READ AND AGREE WITH YOU IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO DO THESE THINGS!

o... So in conclusion P0ke is a idiot. Man never knew that :rolleyes:

LOL! Who still plays this game

If the pizzas came to my door i'd say **** off i didn't order these spastic but proberbly buy one and for the male stripper i'd send him next door.

No one cares though it's the internet, there is far more bad **** then sending pizzas and strippers.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Ya the $500 is going a bit far - male strippers for a laugh maybe... Oh wait I'm a mod.

I think the OP just needs to talk it out with P0ke next time, I don't understand why people just can't keep a low profile tbh. Drama, drama, some more drama...

Anyhow this topic is totally irrelevant to "Clan Discussions"

I'll probably have a little one on one with p0ke later on.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?