Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

quick question.

mace.png
bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

guys look at my serious face, DOES IT NOT LOOK SERIOUS ENOUGH?!?!?!? WHO THE **** IS MACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. and no i joined pw late you fakin mug

your such a lier , someone from CP recruited you from a ******* masser clan you low life ape.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

guys look at my serious face, DOES IT NOT LOOK SERIOUS ENOUGH?!?!?!? WHO THE **** IS MACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. and no i joined pw late you fakin mug

macepalm.png

maceface2.pngpeacemaceface2.png
#mace
bot>get banned>get unbanned>repeat
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER
HATE THE GAME

your such a lier , someone from CP recruited you from a ******* masser clan you low life ape.

it wasnt mass, i was making an official clan with me m8 luckish, he went inactive and you guys were ***** because i was noooob so i joined tgg. my account was hacked before any of that. tgg was when i got serious faced about pure clanning...you fakin mug. to prove this, i was in pd on strongslash7 mid 2009 and i was in tunescape in 06 on me main ya hick. dont trigger my serious face again babooooon.

:\

:NULL:

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

it wasnt mass, i was making an official clan with me m8 luckish, he went inactive and you guys were ***** because i was noooob so i joined tgg. my account was hacked before any of that. tgg was when i got serious faced about pure clanning...you fakin mug. to prove this, i was in pd on strongslash7 mid 2009 and i was in tunescape in 06 on me main ya hick. dont trigger my serious face again babooooon.

wow you owned him :thumbsup:

Epidemic
eepidemic.png