Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force Saturday; God Mode Entered May 21st 2011

Daddy

efbanner.png

Once again the kings of the low-mid sector took control of the wilderness. We started out with a rather low pull of 32, but ended up peaking at 39. We rocked Duval and his gang of big headed pizza boys like the **** talkers they are, then we carried on with our day fighting whoever dared to step up to the challenge. I am sad to admit that our 5 week streak of being undefeated is over we were beat today outnumber'd 55 vs 32 against Fatality; thanks assholes :(

110521171037.png

efheader20.png

Exiled Force VS Malice VS Chaotic

We heard #forehead was trying to bully Malice up at gap. So we rushed in clearing the Malice members in the way then smashing into Chaotic with full force. They had been running to catch up to Malice and their adamant depleted their energy very quickly so by the time we hit them they were drained. They delivered all their adamant g and anchovy pizzas with ease. Grats to Tommmy on 3M loot from one of them.

EF Starting: 32

Malice Starting: 15

Chaotic Starting: 20ish

EF Ending: 32

Malice Ending: 5 in single

Chaotic Ending: 0

efheader20.png

Exiled Force VS Malice + Negative + Outrage + Chaotic + Elimination

We heard all our favorite clans were in the same world at the same time in the same place, Negative was even in multi :D This was some sort of 2v2 fight or something between EO+Chaotic vs Malice+Negative. So we came in, went hard, got massive ******* loot and left the battlefield completely cleaned.

After Malice, Negative and Ch took mutliple turns forming small regroups only to feed us more pizzas, addy and rune scims, Outrage comes in for a piece. They probably figured we were low on food from sitting at the hills farming our KDR for 5 minutes. But the regroups had just restocked our inventories over and over again. So when Outrage rushed we just sat on the hill and smacked them in a clump. 4 clans one fight (Considering EO and Ch one clan seeing as how EO was wearing Ch capes when we hit them at gap), not a problem :D

EF Starting: 38

Malice Starting: 20ish

Negative Starting: 20ish

Chaotic Starting: 20ish

Elimination Starting: They had Ch capes on not sure

Outrage Starting: 25

EF Ending: 38 strong on the hill

Malice Ending: 0

Negative Ending: 0

Chaolimination Ending: 0

Outrage Ending: 0

efheader20.png

We dismissed, but moments later I heard a nasty rumor the pizzas boys were trying to **** off CP and CT so I took 15 of my bravest soldiers and delivered justice. Sadly they were out of free addy (g) we were really enjoying the give aways over the past 2 weekends, please feed us more. Then we started sniping CP mains for their rune loot, and decided to take out the 40+ def guys in CP capes wearing addy. This ****** CP off so they focused their full force on us, we held the fight for about 3 minutes at the ledge with 15 people, CP was returning their hardest and was struggling to kill 15 of us :P

efheader20.png

Videos:

From John|Sings's Perspective

From Slowburnz's Perspective

From Tommy's Perspective (He was the guy that looted 3M+ off Pizza Boy

From Spirit's Perspective (My personal fave :S)

efheader20.png

Pictures:

110522093527.png

110521154851.png

110521180419.png

110521163233.png

110521165809.png

110521170931.png

110521172123.png

110521171736.png

110521170408.png

efheader20.png

Thanks for reading hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday. O and we didn't get gwas'd by 'god' ftw.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you had quite the ****** trip, crashing two clans and not having any run uns. I honestly don't see why you guys are so damn cocky.

#bankloot I thought Mafia said he was gonna call his goons off our topics ^>^ and if you watch the vid we had loads of fun :P just stop by #clan-ef and ask all our members about the epicness

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

Looks like you had quite the ****** trip, crashing two clans and not having any run uns. I honestly don't see why you guys are so damn cocky.

#bankloot I thought Mafia said he was gonna call his goons off our topics ^>^ and if you watch the vid we had loads of fun :P just stop by #clan-ef and ask all our members about the epicness

Only if there was anyone in IRC to ask, and btw yesterday was Saturday, not Sunday

24l0euh.png

Proud Ex-Elite of Negative
Proud Ex-Senator of Malice
Proud Ex-Senior Member of Intense Redemption
Proud Member of Enemy

It was fun the fight at hills :3

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Only if there was anyone in IRC to ask, and btw yesterday was Saturday, not Sunday

negflameunit.png

The boys; they're back in town

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

you guys tend to have no one in irc on weekdays

Your clan is channel banned, maybe that's why you don't see anyone; you just haven't figured how to get in yet ^>^

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

At least 6 people who I can see talking in the pictures aren't even on the memberlist, but nonetheless good job ef. Impressive pull.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

you guys tend to have no one in irc on weekdays

Your clan is channel banned, maybe that's why you don't see anyone; you just haven't figured how to get in yet ^>^

It's a simple "leave my chan, go to your chan, look at the [EF] tags (barely 5) on weekdays, leave that chan, go into my chan"

Must I add when we had a miniwar earlier in the week, you couldn't pull 5...

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

Goodjob on your trip, we stayed outnumbered just for fun really, wasn't expecting to win that much outnumbered.

I see any Negative flaming on this topic your ass will be mine.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

negflameunit.png

The boys; they're back in town

Gj...

As long as your members have fun, keep it up.

Just one question, with a 40 people pull, why not ask CP or other clans with similar pulls for a run-in instead of hunting clans with pulls half of yours?

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

At least 6 people who I can see talking in the pictures aren't even on the memberlist, but nonetheless good job ef. Impressive pull.

Names please?

If you are reffering to Gingercaust and D u r t as the 6 people who you can see, they are both apps. Ranger Time8 has a different account on the Ml that was compromised.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png