Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulations 2 For 1 Sunday

Farcast

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me you're joking right? We mopped the floor with you idiots

ur clan died.

You guys did not clear outrage that fight at Gdz, you 1 itemed. We cleared you and took a fall in west because mains were on us. we will have our vid up soon.

Thats funny, i saw alot of mains in purple boots which is ur hat color aint it, quite a few in purple hats >.>................... coincidence it must be!

Funny how you state this when you deliberately moved the war to Gdz. It was at Dwarves but you guys moved it to where we were trying to avoid.. Gdz. And now you have the audacity to not only claim the win, but also be a coward and lie about things that are evident. Idk why i even got a run in vs you, yall have a history for faking wins. And you put outrage ending 0. We had 22 people walking down. Fix that.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Please tell me you're joking right? We mopped the floor with you idiots

ur clan died.

You guys did not clear outrage that fight at Gdz, you 1 itemed. We cleared you and took a fall in west because mains were on us. we will have our vid up soon.

Thats funny, i saw alot of mains in purple boots which is ur hat color aint it, quite a few in purple hats >.>................... coincidence it must be!

Funny how you state this when you deliberately moved the war to Gdz. It was at Dwarves but you guys moved it to where we were trying to avoid.. Gdz. And now you have the audacity to not only claim the win, but also be a coward and lie about things that are evident. Idk why i even got a run in vs you, yall have a history for faking wins. And you put outrage ending 0. We had 22 people walking down. Fix that.

Hey i know that your new to clanning and all so i understand your confusion, my friend, that is called a return fight, which you obviously arent all that great in. You put in a great effort with those kids in rune on me. gj :thumbsup:

You guys did not clear outrage that fight at Gdz, you 1 itemed. We cleared you and took a fall in west because mains were on us. we will have our vid up soon. And we didnt even team with massacare. We had no1 with us. It was outrage vs Trib and we won it..

Exactly, 1 iteming with rapiers all day for tr.. this clan is a joke.. We will put the vid up, we were practically undefeated

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

You guys did not clear outrage that fight at Gdz, you 1 itemed. We cleared you and took a fall in west because mains were on us. we will have our vid up soon. And we didnt even team with massacare. We had no1 with us. It was outrage vs Trib and we won it..

Exactly, 1 iteming with rapiers all day for tr.. this clan is a joke.. We will put the vid up, we were practically undefeated

you lost the game

I was the guy in rapier, got about 40 kills lol. Yet, I had glory and snakeskin and range on me.

Seem to be a bit shady on the term 1 iteming.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Please give a picture of someone who was 1 iteming and is actually on Outrage ml. When you find out that you were killing your own 1 itemers you will face palm your self.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

Please give a picture of someone who was 1 iteming and is actually on Outrage ml. When you find out that you were killing your own 1 itemers you will face palm your self.

110522165743.png

do i win

110522165743.png

do i win

Theres also another one near the middle running around looting kills in just chaps, and then another one who looted my mirror shield and is wearing that with nothing.

Lol.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

cheeky chappy's spammin cp + o cleared in edge with few skulls.

idk if you beat us i cant remmeber, but fights were enjoyable so ty

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

you lost the game

facepalm, you should quit the game...especially when you think you won.. i laugh out loud

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Thanks for the fight TR. You guys got beast cmb lvls tbh.

Each time we got in a cluster with you though, it would just be us moving away from being sandwiched. Not once did we get cleared though. Farthest place we regrouped from the cluster was like north of village.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Thanks for the fight TR. You guys got beast cmb lvls tbh.

Each time we got in a cluster with you though, it would just be us moving away from being sandwiched. Not once did we get cleared though. Farthest place we regrouped from the cluster was like north of village.

Was alot of moving around mate, its all good you guys did well i know we didnt clear u completely at any point. was fun thanks for the fights.

swiftkit182033.png

Cleared at Dwarves. Pushed your clan so north nobody knew where your went.

swiftkit164847.png

Cleared at GDZ.

swiftkit170039.png

Cleared at GDZ, only people left are 1itemers and mains.

Im gonna lol at your excuses/story.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

LOL thank you yawnz.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

swiftkit182033.png

Cleared at Dwarves. Pushed your clan so north nobody knew where your went.

swiftkit164847.png

Cleared at GDZ.

swiftkit170039.png

Cleared at GDZ, only people left are 1itemers and mains.

Im gonna lol at your excuses/story.

Yeah haha, i heard bout you lil guys going back to gdz after we left when when you ran away