Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures P2P Trip 5/22

`Peter

35hliqf.png

IRC: #Clan-CP

Forums: http://www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

cpstripox8.png

Today we set out with about a 35 Man Peak and planned on giving several clans our attention for the day. Good job CP.

Corrupt Pures vs Control

After waiting about 30 minutes for CT to come and fight us at dwarves/gap they decided to rush us in single in Northeast Bhb. Little did they know that CP are professional p2p 1v1 pkers and we demolished CT all the way south into crater. I have never seen so many Control in msb and green chaps in my life. After we pretty much cleared Control, Havoc rushed in from the east. We made our way to edge and banked our loot. Thanks for the fight CT.

CT refused to fight us fairly at gap so they decided rushing us in single would be better. lol

110522165938.png

Corrupt Pures Start 27 -> End 20ish

Control Start ~33/34 -> End 5 Ran away/logged/teled whatever they do these days now

Corrupt Pures vs Havoc vs Control

After our regroup we managed to get about 32 CP ready for our run in vs Havoc. The fight started out at dwarves and Havoc did really well holding their ground. Control thought this was a great opportunity to kill some CP so they crashed. CP and Havoc quickly put their attention towards Control and cleared the crashers in under a minute. We resumed our fight vs Havoc and eventually we managed to slowly push some Havoc north towards gap. Havoc held on north of gap very well and managed to get quite of few of ours guys down. Once we saw that we had a number advantage we pushed north into gap and continued doing damage. We also killed the remaining idiotic Control members that were returning in their msbs and green dhide. There were still some control northeast of gap near GDZ doing no damage at all. Havoc held northwest vents for a while, but TLP crashed soon after. Thank you for the fight Havoc and thanks for the loot Control.

Corrupt Pures Start 32-33 -> End 20ish At Gap. Logged after TLP crash

Havoc Start 30-35 -> End 20ish At Gap.

Control Start 25-30 -> End 5-10 at gdz begging poke for food

Corrupt Pures vs Outrage vs Tribulation

Remassing with about 25-27 CP, Outrage asked us for a run-in around dwarves with about the same number of people. While rushing what we thought was Outrage, we ran into TR crashing us north of dwarves. CP and Outrage focused their attention on Tribulation to the north and cleared the crashers in a few minutes. We resumed our fight versus Outrage, but the TR members continued to return causing another 3-way cluster that lasted about 20 minutes. Each clan had good returning and their were several mains sniping each clan. Thanks for the fights Outrage and Tribulation.

Corrupt Pures Start 27 -> End 20ish

Outrage Start 25-30 -> End 16

Tribulation Start 26 -> End Few Ran Away

After this cluster we just killed a few mains at GDZ and went to edge and banked our loot.

Pictures:

110522153112.png

110522163309.png

110522162136.png

110522171206.png

110522172222.png

110522173733.png

110522232544.png

110522135646.png

110522171255.png

110522181445.png

110522230623.png

110522231216.png

110522230910.png

110522231631.png

110522232750.png

Goob Job Corrupt Pures!

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job guys, Video should be posted tbh. Would make topic better! =]

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

sorry bout the crash, and it was obvious you were beating havoc when we cleaned them up.. very impressive

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

was fun.

i think against CT i was 3 kills 0 deaths.

Against others i was like 6 kills 12 loots 1 death

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

sorry bout the crash, and it was obvious you were beating havoc when we cleaned them up.. very impressive

Actually CT and H were fighting as CP rerushed when you crashed lol it is obvious that you are **** riding to have a free flame at us while avoiding a warn :thumbsup:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Expected more maturity but I guess not, anyways Havoc had about 15 opts south because we knew you guys were coming so its expected that you didn't see us.

OT: Great trip CP hope to have more fights soon.

Actually CT and H were fighting as CP rerushed when you crashed lol it is obvious that you are **** riding to have a free flame at us while avoiding a warn :thumbsup:

doesnt really matter, there were more cp than havoc there when we got there.. we didnt even see ct =s sorry for your loss

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I don't see where these accusations of 1 iteming keep coming up.

Not 1 picture from either o or cp..

Though it is a bit of a facepalm to see a blue dot in your picture with not even 1 item.

gj nonetheless

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Thanks for the fights to anybody we encountered. Our returning was beast today. I think the 1 itemers were Ambition if im not mistaken. :S Shame CT didnt give us a head on past 10 wildy.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

I don't see where these accusations of 1 iteming keep coming up.

Not 1 picture from either o or cp..

Though it is a bit of a facepalm to see a blue dot in your picture with not even 1 item.

gj nonetheless

Ye sorry might have mistaken some for TR

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com