Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's sunday, pures, idiots / mains all in one wild pretty sexy

walli

gj foe ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know pure community is ****** when you got fi + hf + mm having to fight 1 clan truth is mm always says foeop but where in that cluster fight was foeop ill admit we did pull out but honestly 2 pure clans 1 rune/tank clan vs us shows how hard it is to take down the blue and white

4we4w.png

About 20 minutes into the fight, it was no suprise that HF came from gap to crash us so we decided to head up to new gate. HF chased us up but we turned around and hit them off new gate. All of the HF members that came to crash were either in n-range or 1 item daggers which was fairly typical of HF. After MM dipped and ended it was hilarious to see HF carried on returning and we kept picking them off around GDz and corp.

This is a joke right? You rushed HF at Gap, booked it to greaters, HF rushed you at Greaters, overpowered you and you booked it to newgate, got over powered again, ran through the gate, got overpowered once again, then you ran back through the gate and down to single strip to log out.

I love the propaganda you're feeding your members walli, its really showing in your recent slumps.

Oh but do feel free to post a video otherwise, or you can just watch HF's, thanks for the addy sets :)

About 20 minutes into the fight, it was no suprise that HF came from gap to crash us so we decided to head up to new gate. HF chased us up but we turned around and hit them off new gate. All of the HF members that came to crash were either in n-range or 1 item daggers which was fairly typical of HF. After MM dipped and ended it was hilarious to see HF carried on returning and we kept picking them off around GDz and corp.

This is a joke right? You rushed HF at Gap, booked it to greaters, HF rushed you at Greaters, overpowered you and you booked it to newgate, got over powered again, ran through the gate, got overpowered once again, then you ran back through the gate and down to single strip to log out.

I love the propaganda you're feeding your members walli, its really showing in your recent slumps.

Oh but do feel free to post a video otherwise, or you can just watch HF's, thanks for the addy sets :)

+1

Oh wait excuse me I just watched your video, 4:20 + shows you booking it to 50s and castle to log out, leaving your stragglers behind at newgate to ethier run south or die.

Thanks for coming you didn't "feast" on HF at all and I see nothing about you hitting us at corp in that vid.

Get pushed around the wilderness more please.

Oh wait excuse me I just watched your video, 4:20 + shows you booking it to 50s and castle to log out, leaving your stragglers behind at newgate to ethier run south or die.

Thanks for coming you didn't "feast" on HF at all and I see nothing about you hitting us at corp in that vid.

Pretty big words from a man in full rune chasing around pures all day.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Chaos there were mains everywhere so stop complaining about it. I personally got camped by 1 iteming Hf members + Mains(which seem the to be at every fight we have against MM).

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Good job. And lol at the 2 mains I downed before I ran east with my loot only to find pepsis who attacked me and then i attacked back and he ran lol. Then i carried on east past gdz to find 4 more Foe hitting one guy i helped the guy and then they ran lol. Then i went south saw a foe kid he saw me and he ran and logged. I then carried on south and same happened again. I managed to bank my prized loot all in all a goodfight :). Deaths = 0, kills = Unknown.

Cool story broseth? :)

Hmm seems hf is pretty heated and just rush when foe has logged. Gj being led by a downy V legend V

Hmm seems hf is pretty heated and just rush when foe has logged. Gj being led by a downy V legend V

lol'd

didnt die once, made bank, claw pks rune sets mystic etc etc...all in all good trip, sucks that it takes 3 clans to take us :/ we were doing work 2 v 1

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp