Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation Vs. Control 30 mins prep Wildy runin

Farcast

trbanner4.png

| Website | Memberlist | Youtube |

trbar2.png

trbar2.png

Today ay 4:30 PM EST Control Pmed us for a 30 min wildy prep, gladly we accepted.

Rules:-

-10 min cap

-no def cap

-All on

-Returns on

Tribulation Starting: 26

Control Starting: 22

Tribulation Ending: 17

Control Ending: 0

P0ke clains to have only 14 people, yet at 27 seconds, there are 17 white dots, and considering thats sped up x2 thats 1 min into the fight, and i watched atleast 4 kids from ct drop, so please p0ke, explain, how there was only 14.

We massed up got 45 mins ( Sorry control, i was bussy ). Using the Mage Bank Telle to get up there quicky we ran to Newgate for our final 2 mins mass. After waiting 2 mins for AFKers to get to New gate, we rushed. we pushed past GDZ to the west and quickly the battle began.

We cleared control in around 4 mins. We Rerushed Gdz expecting a bunch of returns to be there, yet there were only a few stragalers.

Control slowly returned to GDZ one by one only to get engulfed by the entity that is Tribulation.

We stuck around for 4 more minutes untill the Time cape was over then called for ending Opts.

Thank you for the Enjoyable fight.

P0ke clains to have only 14 people, yet at 27 seconds, there are 17 white dots, and considering thats sped up x2 thats 1 min into the fight, and i watched atleast 4 kids from ct drop, so please p0ke, explain, how there was only 14.

trbar2.png

110523162046.png

110523162320.png

110523162523.png

110523162531.png

110523162737.png

110523163000.png

110523163118.png

110523162606.png

Zkut8.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(23:17:24) <[TR]Farcast|Carrington> poke(23:17:29) <[TR]Farcast|Carrington> how many did you have starting?(23:17:43) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> like 14

Thanks for massing up for an extra 30 minutes after the war started so that our members had to go to bed.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

(23:17:24) <[TR]Farcast|Carrington> poke(23:17:29) <[TR]Farcast|Carrington> how many did you have starting?(23:17:43) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> like 14

Thanks for massing up for an extra 30 minutes after the war started so that our members had to go to bed.

I have not seen one post where you are not making some kind of excuse.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Good job trib

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Goodjob guys, pretty much expected.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Goodjob guys, pretty much expected.

You never know, fights can go either way :thumbsup:

and **** we're under a tornado warning and its storming and raining so hard you cant see out my door lmao.

loving how a p2p based clan just butt fudged a f2p based clan :D

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"