Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[22/05/2011] Audacity P2P Sunday PK Trip

Papa

aybanner.png

aycentre.png

Website | Memberlist | AyCinema

IRC channel:

#Clan-Ay

Clan chat:

"Audacity CC"

Okay before we get to business, I would just like to make clear that I'm not a rank in Audacity, I just made this topic because the ranks asked me and I like to help.

Audacity went out with about 15 warriors at full capacity.

And even with a weak pull, we still did work.

Videos:

aydivider2.png

To start off, we planned a run in with Integrity at gap and absolutely demolished them, losing no one at all.

Audacity VS Integrity

Audacity starting: 15

Integrity starting: 10?

Audacity ending: 15

Integrity ending: 0

110522204905.png

screeniel.png

aydivider2.png

After we banked all the loot that Integrity gave us, we planned a run in with Repulsive at gap. Then as we waited for them to attack, about 2 of their members came by, like if they we're lost and we killed them. Then out of a sudden, Crimson Project shows up with MUCH more opts and levels then us, but we weren't scared and held our ground against them for quite a while as they clumped trying to pass the gap, we barraged them all we could, but considering they are a one dimensional clan and with much more experience, they started to clear us, but we kept returning and fought them at gdz and gap, then as things got tougher, we called Ambition to come and help us, considering we did not stand much of a chance, this isn't a returning contest. Ambition quickly responded to us and came as fast as they could, and once they arrived we cleared Crimson Project together.

After we picked up all the loot, we we're a bit spread around the gap and gdz, Ambition on the other hand had gotten out of there already, and out of a sudden my computer starts lagging, guess who it is? Mayhem Makers rushing gdz! So, we all logged out, regrouped at Edgeville and ended.

Audacity + Ambition

VS

Repulsive + Crimson Project

Audacity starting: 15

Ambition starting: 17

Repulsive starting: 2

Crimson Project starting: 25?

Audacity ending: 9

Ambition ending: 17

Repulsive ending: 0

Crimson Project ending: 0

aydivider2.png

My apologies for not having much screenshots, I'll make sure our next topic has plenty of them aswell as more and better GFX.

Watch our video though, it's pretty cool.

Respect and thanks for the fights everyone and I hope next sunday is just as fun as this one or even more fun!

hiforever.jpg

You guys should maybe start taking phoenix necklaces though

We know exactly what to bring to trips.

I just forgot to bring em that one time, but thanks for the tip lol...

hiforever.jpg