Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Cancelled Saturday

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

Well today our idiot council decided to cancel the Saturday trip and when I arrived home I didn't know anything about this. I ended up massing people and we got to roughly 60 people with a canceled trip. After another 20 minutes we were at 70 and in no time we peaked around 85 and ended with 80. It was a very eventful trip and a ton of fun.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

For our first fight we rushed EOP at hill giants hut but FI got there first. We quickly left so we wouldn't crash the fight and they could continue. However EOP left and didn't continue fighting FI.

Now EOP seemed ****** and called up CT (and IG/EF? or they just showed) to 2v1 us. However FI was there and we quickly made this a 2v2 fight which was a ton of fun. When EOP rushed we held the east of the gap and stayed their until we pushed west and followed by chasing EOP south. We then worked our way back west and cleared off CT.

MM Starting - 70

MM Ending - 55

FI Starting - 63?

FI Ending - 45~

EOP + CT Starting - 120~

EOP + CT Ending - 0

n4cnt2.png

For our second fight we hit EOP at portals. We quickly took control of the fight and dominated it. As soon as we cleared EOP off the portal (they ran to the fence) CT crashed us. We quickly ran to south of BH, turned around and kill chasers while FI cleared CT. We then pushed south and cleared off whatever EOP were trying to run. Thanks for the AC fi!

MM Starting - 75

MM Ending - 60

EOP Starting - 70?

EOP Ending - 0

n4cnt2.png

Again we went to fight EOP 1v1, or hoping. We logged in ontop of them and chased them to SW bh stairs where we quickly dominated the fight. We pushed them down the stairs and towards bandits camp when CT crashed. We quickly went into the cave and waited 30 seconds to get organized to face a 2v1. CT left and we quickly rushed out to clear the 20 eop that were left.

MM Starting - 80

MM Ending - 60

EOP Starting - 70?

EOP Ending - 0

n4cnt2.png

Pics

110528220940.png

110528163020.jpg

110528143343.png

110528163410.jpg

110528160749.jpg

110528155334.jpg

110528155106.jpg

110528231050.png

110528152533.jpg

110528225318.png

110528171235.png

110528173424.png

110528173518.png

110528162703.png

110528165405.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice work

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Lol'd

At the fight by the gap we didn't touch you. EOP was clearly on you, while we were on Fi, after we cleared fi you decided to hit us lol. Don't put "EOP+CT" cause thats a load of ****.

At the obelisk and others I suppose we decided to get our revenge, not gonna say you didnt deserve it though. Dunno why you and Fi were hugging each other the whole trip. Btw we never got cleared or close to getting cleared by Fi the entire trip.. Really don't like these lies lol

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

gj lads

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Lol'd

At the fight by the gap we didn't touch you. EOP was clearly on you, while we were on Fi, after we cleared fi you decided to hit us lol. Don't put "EOP+CT" cause thats a load of ****.

At the obelisk and others I suppose we decided to get our revenge, not gonna say you didnt deserve it though. Dunno why you and Fi were hugging each other the whole trip

You didn't clear us buddy lol! Just in my fall in after EOP+CT were cleared we had 43, and prob like 5-8 slow pokes around gap picking up loot.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Just to clear some things up...

First fight we were fighting FI and you started hitting us, then FIs teamspeak they said "Off pink capes" so we just ran west and logged. We cleared FI though, vids coming soon.

Second fight we hit you because you ruined our fight vs FI. So we thought we'd take some action from you as you took it from us.

Third fight we ran in to hit FI but they werent there so we just logged out.

20110528173106.png

Good job on your saturday though, looks like you had fun.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Great first trip back <3 Good job everybody

smartestmember.png

Proud Leader of Fatality

Ex Council of Ambition
Ex High Council of Team Genocide
Ex Leader of Team Downfall
Ex Leader of Team Omnipotence
Ex Leader of Pure Instinct

We didn't team with EoP, Fi were there we went there for them. We repeatedly said off pink and red capes. As we only wanted Fi.

As soon as we cleared EOP off the portal (they ran to the fence) CT crashed us. We quickly ran to south of BH, turned around and kill chasers while FI cleared CT.

We crashed you because you ruined our fight with Fi, Fi didn't even attack us there, were they event there?

For the third fight we had word Fi were around there so we walked up then saw Mm and EoP rushing down the stairs. We said off pink and red capes, we killed the people who attacked us- We left.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.