Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ddos shell, mains, alliances, propoganda.. check!

-Toxine-

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, posting these kind of lies is why we always hit you. And then every friday you pm me with your essay trying to get us to stop hitting you so you can rebuild. You need to learn from your mistakes.

takes a liar to know one. Get off your ass for once and prep us because even your own members know ull get smacked around by us like osama did by seal team 6. Stupid hypocrite

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

takes a liar to know one. Get off your ass for once and prep us because even your own members know ull get smacked around by us like osama did by seal team 6. Stupid hypocrite

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

CP, you didn't clear Outrage once. We always had people left in single. But really why do you always fight med level clans? Can't handle the high level clans or some ****, really surprised that you did anything without drunks. Most of your other ranks are **** besides Ronald, Torag and Peter.

purewarfare.png

CP, you didn't clear Outrage once. We always had people left in single. But really why do you always fight med level clans? Can't handle the high level clans or some ****, really surprised that you did anything without drunks. Most of your other ranks are **** besides Ronald, Torag and Peter.

having ppl left in single means ur cleared from the battlefield derp

Join Corrupt Pures

having ppl left in single means ur cleared from the battlefield derp

herpaderp

good work CP, ty for AC <3

yw sexy

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

look in my vid idiot, 20 seconds before the crashes happened i started spamming get ot obby because we knew you called Control.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

We were at vents area for 20 minutes. I didnt want to fight near the mains while your leader did. Also you had 15+. I would gladly fight you out opted if i wasnt flame spammed by your leader.

Its funny though because, If we're down by 5 i get no response. So i guess its a 15 man bumper to fight CP without having a staff discussion.

you had 38, we had 41 how can we have a +15 opts average or i am retarded and can't count or its just you. also CD we're helping your ****** clan lmfao more propagenda plz

qOY7v.png

You see, posting these kind of lies is why we always hit you. And then every friday you pm me with your essay trying to get us to stop hitting you so you can rebuild. You need to learn from your mistakes.

why did you decline our full out 5 weeks ago then when you could actually pull 70 ish to it and now you are bitching and sht about a lil prep get good. :thumbsup:

qOY7v.png

why did you decline our full out 5 weeks ago then when you could actually pull 70 ish to it and now you are bitching and sht about a lil prep get good. :thumbsup:

P0ke must feed you a lot of **** l0l

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

P0ke must feed you a lot of **** l0l

not sure if srs.

qOY7v.png

im just laughin at cyber bumping fatality and cp topics lmfao xD

i love your unquested 35def and acting like a pure :whistling:

gratz n having an "extra" bump for free retarded mexican.

im 35 def quested what are u on lol and u look so mad bro chill the **** up :P

The fact that CP has to fight EF is kind of histarical.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP