Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

Very fun trip.

CT and Eop can flame all they want, the fact is Fi and MM was the last clan standing at the gap where the fight was held.

"CT" and "EoP" never teamed like "Fi" and "MM" did CT logged after we cleared you from the original battlefield we're ct and fi we're fighting fi disapeared running south through gap we're eop and mm we're fighting, then mm was going to rush ct due we cleared fi, so we dipped that are just the facts not the flames :thumbsup:

Wrong. You got cleared lil guy.

Good job Fi we did work :thumbsup:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, i like how CT tries to fight you in a cluster and wont 1v1

retarded?they were 2v1'ing eop.

and we wanted some fi so we took them down.but their little pink friends helped them.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

You are in no position to talk about a clan dieing, you come out of a year slump, and this is the first thing you want to do? You are simply trying to compete with clans you can't compete against, it's simple. It amuses me to see someone like you who led FI into their slump bragging and attempting to talk down on clans that smashed you week in and week out while on the other hand you competed with clans like Control and Zenith who have/had been here for a little less than a year compared to your 6, your stupidity just simply amazes me and goes beyond human.

Tldr; Shut the **** up before you're put back into your slump faster than you were originally demoted from Warlord.

It's ironic because 101 sins is generally viewed as the worst leader in recent pure clanning history.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

It's ironic because 101 sins is generally viewed as the worst leader in recent pure clanning history.

br0 he led pot, hes obv good dude, and he stole 400m from one of his members lmfao. Davey was a great leader but the stupidest thing he ever did was make 101 a rank and every member of every clan knows hes the reason Fi went to ****, grats Adam

Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

You are in no position to talk about a clan dieing, you come out of a year slump, and this is the first thing you want to do? You are simply trying to compete with clans you can't compete against, it's simple. It amuses me to see someone like you who led FI into their slump bragging and attempting to talk down on clans that smashed you week in and week out while on the other hand you competed with clans like Control and Zenith who have/had been here for a little less than a year compared to your 6, your stupidity just simply amazes me and goes beyond human.

Tldr; Shut the **** up before you're put back into your slump faster than you were originally demoted from Warlord.

Lol u stupid **** you have no say in anything since u dont know anything about him. and your assumption of him being the worst leader is your own ******* opinion. Not to mention ur clan is complete garbage, once you start loosing you resort to hacking and what not. your an embarrassment to the pure community. cya next weekend fat ass.

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

Lol u stupid **** you have no say in anything since u dont know anything about him. and your assumption of him being the worst leader is your own ******* opinion. Not to mention ur clan is complete garbage, once you start loosing you resort to hacking and what not. your an embarrassment to the pure community. cya next weekend fat ass.

MAD BRO? But on a serious note the worst thing your clan can do is talk **** to eop.

It doesn't matter who won tbh, but whoever had the most fun seems like the true victor and it seemed like Fi had a lot of fun :)

We had a ton of fun aswell, was just a shame we couldn't 1v1 them. But it's whatever theres always next saturday!

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

You EOP kids are in your own world lol... EOP just got numbers in the past year (4year Slump)

Also if you remember EOP hacked our site during last summer also, and our site was down for months. During the months of Aug, Sep, Oct, Fatality had no incoming apps + few of ours ranks were inactive. Please just shut up because your clan is a disgrace to this community, and I am going to drag you idiots into the ground.

EOP is the reason why this community has turned into ****. Your ranks are so dumb thinking you would get points for hacking Fatality members + our site again. You are wrong it just hurts what left of a image your garbage clan already had.

Jonty you are a disgrace

LOL! Who still plays this game

You EOP kids are in your own world lol... EOP just got numbers in the past year (4year Slump)

Also if you remember EOP hacked our site during last summer also, and our site was down for months. During the months of Aug, Sep, Oct, Fatality had no incoming apps + few of ours ranks were inactive. Please just shut up because your clan is a disgrace to this community, and I am going to drag you idiots into the ground.

EOP is the reason why this community has turned into ****. Your ranks are so dumb thinking you would get points for hacking Fatality members + our site again. You are wrong it just hurts what left of a image your garbage clan already had.

Jonty you are a disgrace

Last summer.. before I even go back to last summer, were you even in Fatality?

You will drag not a single thing down but your own clan. Your cockiness and stupidity will be your downfall same way it was when you were promoted. If your going to make a threat against us, how about you do it when you can actually compete? Don't forget who put in that one year slump you are still getting out of, you don't want to get to ahead of yourself.