Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality - Sunday!!!!!

-Adam-

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You teamed with two low level clans and got killed by TLP who had 15 less than you.

Gratz on your sunday

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Also if you will, why do you not mention you had 2 baby pure clans with you?

Really? Who are these 2 baby clans that were with us?

Please don't listen to EOP's propaganda they are trying to make excuses on why they are such a disgrace.

nuosu1penis.png

you deleted the declaration topic.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

eop wars lol? ^ can't tell if srs?

am as serious as the 2 full out declarations eop made on FI this week.

EoP: 118 ML

Fi: 81 ML

OT: Had fun this weekend even though I couldn't make all of both trips. Gratz my boys and special thanks to TLP for being respectful and flame-free throughout the weekend.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

During the fight ( apparently round 1 ), you guys were hugging single and having the advantage of the canoe to mosses return spot, so we decided to gather down south further so there was no advantages for both clans. Gj Fi, Amazing pull.

Proud Member of Fatality

Q DiosComo Q - The Real Legend Of 30 Def

#Aussie - Where the real dedication is.

I died to EOP members and mains so many times so they weren't just sniping FI. So instead of making up bs to try and make your clan look better, try telling the truth. And we didn't get cleared at corp, we just ran south to regroup and you guys followed us.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Looks like you had fun, grats on your trip. The only reason we decided to hit you at 18 ports was because you deprived us of action yesterday so we thought we'd pay you back ;) You had a great day though by the looks of it.

Oh also, I wouldn't be getting too cocky with such an unstable pull.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I died to EOP members and mains so many times so they weren't just sniping FI. So instead of making up bs to try and make your clan look better, try telling the truth. And we didn't get cleared at corp, we just ran south to regroup and you guys followed us.

Read the topic fully, and I changed cleared to Left Battle Field.

LOL! Who still plays this game

it was all a big fight tbh what a joke tho running from tlp the most part of the trip with 15 more people

why can tlp go so far south and call it regrouping but when fi leaves after an hour of pointless fighting/crashing/1iteming theyre cleared?

thats what the majority of tlp think anyway

it was all a big fight tbh what a joke tho running from tlp the most part of the trip with 15 more people

why can tlp go so far south and call it regrouping but when fi leaves after an hour of pointless fighting/crashing/1iteming theyre cleared?

It isn't regrouping if fatality follows us down south, I am very confused at your tiny bit of logic you think you have.

Okay so Fi hunts EOP, While TLP is hunting Fi. EOP gets wrecked by FI and ends the trip within 30 minutes. Then Fi fights TLP for over an hour while mains and random pure clans and an nh pure clan decide to attack both sides. So literally only like 30 minutes of the trip was not fighting TLP?

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

It isn't regrouping if fatality follows us down south, I am very confused at your tiny bit of logic you think you have.

u werent regrouping? oh i must be wrong, i only heard it from all other tlp on this board

Fun fight Fi, **** was intense.

Was annoying getting sniped by eop/other randomers, but what can ya do. :\

Hopefully next week we can have a fair clean fight without anyone interferring.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Fun fight Fi, **** was intense.

Was annoying getting sniped by eop/other randomers, but what can ya do. :\

Hopefully next week we can have a fair clean fight without anyone interferring.

I saw you sniping me... you will pay!

:wub:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png