Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

wdf is mpc/lpc - Demand a Raw List

PCL

Since when has there been MPC/LPC.

Your clan has set Reqs from which you build on once you expand and become more stable maintaining pulls and fighting clans with similar opts to you. Clan topics in the war area say "#1 med" bla bla bla e.g "Havoc's P2P Sunday, The Real #1 P2P Med" how can you possibly be med with these type of averages.

[ CLAN ]: [H] Clan Havoc (http://s15.invisionfree.com/HavocRs/index.php) | Members: 61 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America | Cape: Wilderness38 | Homeworld: 48 | [Averages] Cmb: 82.49/87.57; Str: 92.56; Cns: 87.15; Mage: 95.34; Range: 92.1; Overall: 1,459 | Last Update: 30th May 2011

[ CLAN ]: URL: http://rly.cc/ml/havok

There is no such thing as med or low your a set rank in the pure clan rankings on what you achieve based on your fullouts/preps.

e.g

#1 - Mayhem makers

#2 - Final Ownage Elite

#3 - The Last pures

#4 - Fatality

#5 - Eruption of Pures

#6 - Controll

#7 - Havoc

#8 - CPR

----------------------

Below this line ~ all other clans i have no idea of your names

Someone needs to make a PCR List type of list for pure clans only and update it once a clan beats another clan fullout wise. Nowadays new clans dont fullout cuz they fear they will lose and lose all thier members to the other clan then then losing clan will close. Its only fun , only a game man the F|_|CK up or close saying your #1 med with quad 90+ averages like havoc.

s4Oum.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cpr #1 lpc

[07:26] -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [CPR] Crimson Project (http://www.clan-cpr.com) | Members: 40 | Type: P2P | Time: America | Cape: Wilderness48 | Homeworld: 76 | [Averages] Cmb: 81.31/87.14; Str: 94.83; Cns: 90.85; Mage: 96.83; Range: 93.68; Overall: 1,472 | Last Update: 30th May 2011

[07:26] -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: URL: http://rly.cc/ml/crim_proj

get cl34r3d

6PNqq.gif

6PNqq.gif
bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

we'll let you decide the rankings too since you know so much about it

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Mainly the reason is that all the other clans are just so good that people make "LPC" to get publicity, Like they want to be #1 in something so clans like Havoc , CPR , Cp , Ctrl and what ever , call themselves "med" , but they have over 20 90s and average cmbt is prob 85+ , 85+ is NOT med. I don't even know why we even use Lpc Mpc and Hpc , its so pointless , there needs to be a PCR list. Cause **** is getting out of hand.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Mainly the reason is that all the other clans are just so good that people make "LPC" to get publicity, Like they want to be #1 in something so clans like Havoc , CPR , Cp , Ctrl and what ever , call themselves "med" , but they have over 20 90s and average cmbt is prob 85+ , 85+ is NOT med. I don't even know why we even use Lpc Mpc and Hpc , its so pointless , there needs to be a PCR list. Cause **** is getting out of hand.

cpr ride 0r die

6PNqq.gif

cpr ride 0r die

CPR=Military project used to defend the world against aliens that use games to invade planets and destroy entire races. there you have it. and as for who patrick is...AH DON NO!

:\

Average in the # of members on a higher clans ML WITH THE SAME OR HIGHER AVERAGES That's the difference between MPC and HPC these days UNTIL someone makes PCR list again.

loki loves horses

6PNqq.gif