Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

f2p and p2p med

Asher

the title #1 p2p/f2p med

always used to cringe when carnage used to spam it, its a stupid self proclaimed title to me that means nothing but being **** but a tad less **** than the next guy, opinions?

It used to have real meaning, now it just depends on who you ask. I've seen people determine a clan to be med for reasons ranging from pull to combat level, but I'll always base it off clan requirements.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Defined by pulls; as no clan has a max combat they recruit to.

LPC 0-30

MPC 30-60

HPC 60+

You're welcome.

I think you're wrong on that one, pretty sure Negative don't accept anyone above 90 combat (F2P), I could be wrong though.

A real "LPC"

LPC 0-30

MPC 30-60

HPC 60+

You're welcome.

I think you're wrong on that one, pretty sure Negative don't accept anyone above 90 combat (F2P), I could be wrong though.

A real "LPC"

Never defined my clan as LPC in "low pure clan" but merely "lower pulling clan"

Atm we don't accept above 90 cb, it was 80 cb but this was increased due to current members already in the clan training over the cb cap, I wasn't going to boot them for that, so i simply raised the cb cap. We still try to keep our cb levels as close as possible for the majority as it makes pking more effective with level differences.

but that's getting off topic, #1 f2p/p2p med is a saying for kids of that clan to feel a sense of accomplishment, basically they just get beat by the higher clans with ease.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

It gives us a sense of accomplishment. We use it as a sprite to show where we are and how we can push on I mean #4 that doesn't give you hope or anything.

Anyway what are Fi and Cp now are they medss or higher or what?

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

LPC is actually based off levels.

MPC is based on pulls seeing how MPC's averages are very similar to those of HPC.

For the majority that's right but control have a combat average of 78 while I thin Cp etc are all 85+ even might be over 90. Were striving ourselves slowly to become a hpc, we can pull 60s easy at the moment but what happens when we get foe/eop/mm destroying us everyweek with 30+.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

LPC 0-30

MPC 30-60

HPC 60+

You're welcome.

It should never be defined by pulls.

You could have requirements of maxed pure, 95+ combat f2p and only pull 20, are u lpc? No,

The Terms Lpc meant Low level Pure clan

Mpc Med Level pure clan

Hpc High level pure clan

I think its just the fact that some retarded leaders are brainwashing the younger and new joining pure of this community to make them think the terms are different.

I Folow Averages and Reqs.

Combat 80+ Your mpc/hpc. But if you are averaging 90+ str or range your hpc.

90+ Mage can be obtained at like 65 cb so you can't really add mage averages to determine hpc or mpc.

Lpc should be around like 55-70 cb.

Just Imo tho.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

They should be based on reqs, but most "med" clans will accept 90+'s, so they are high. They just call themselves med to justify not being able to compete with the better clans.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

They should be based on reqs, but most "med" clans will accept 90+'s, so they are high. They just call themselves med to justify not being able to compete with the better clans.

your a tool its based off averages kid every mpc will have 90+s but they still have 60s too if they meet reqs

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

your a tool its based off averages kid every mpc will have 90+s but they still have 60s too if they meet reqs

A med clan shouldn't have people with 90 combat. No one cares about your clan's false claim of #1 med, dawg.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.