Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Creating a Clan!

Ugh, so I made a long topic explaining my situation but it seems PW has had a roll back.

Basically, I was seeing if anyone was interested in helping start up a clan.

Everything is set, and chances are I know who you are, this is just an extra account I made to HIDE MAH IDENTITY!

I see this as a great opportunity to start a clan for myself at a great time period for a new clan to strive..there are so many clans pulling around 20ish people that if we could get a motivated staff together along with a solid member base we could have some fun

If you are interested send me a PM on these forums..

If you are currently in a clan and may be interested, don't worry I'm pretty trustworthy, we can discuss more in IRC if you just send me a PM on here first.

Thanks for not being a jerk! :D

Ok gl with ur clan.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Please make sure you include your IRC nick in your PM.

Note: I got a couple pm's but it won't let me respond because this account is newly registered to the forums, if you can please re-PM me your IRC nick :D ( or get on IRC because I know your actual IRC nick already ;) )

i would help you a little but im quiting scape and dont got enough time on my hands atm as it is to do anything with scape

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Sorry buddy but if you have to post here to find people who want to help you create a clan, you are bound to fail and waste your time.

Please, try not to take this personal instead try to look at it like an advice.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Gl ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Its not smart to start a clan with someone you don't know. Try finding your friends, and dicuss this kinda stuff. Starting with random people will only lead to conflict near on.

Sorry buddy but if you have to post here to find people who want to help you create a clan, you are bound to fail and waste your time.

Take it from me, don't make a clan with idiots.

Thanks for the advice, but all 3 of you have led a clan that has died, so please don't ruin my topic, you have no idea what i'm trying to accomplish ATM.

Grayson's clan died because of starting it with random people so I'd listen to him. Also, Bbrad PMed me on Purewarfare wanting to open AF. Remember them? Probably not because it closed before it opened; we were all random people to each other.

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

Thanks for the advice, but all 3 of you have led a clan that has died, so please don't ruin my topic, you have no idea what i'm trying to accomplish ATM.

Haha, your telling possibly the most respected clan leader around here, someone who led a clan to NUMBER ONE that you don't want them to ruin your topic by giving you advice?

Don't be so ******* rude to somebody who is trying to help you. I don't know who you are because you've decided to be anonymous for whatever reason (I can only think its for negative reasons), but take it from the people on this topic when they say that if you attempt to start a clan by advertising it on the pure clan discussion sub forum on a pure fan site, its pretty unlikely you'll end up going anywhere.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Haha, your telling possibly the most respected clan leader around here, someone who led a clan to NUMBER ONE that you don't want them to ruin your topic by giving you advice?

Don't be so ******* rude to somebody who is trying to help you. I don't know who you are because you've decided to be anonymous for whatever reason (I can only think its for negative reasons), but take it from the people on this topic when they say that if you attempt to start a clan by advertising it on the pure clan discussion sub forum on a pure fan site, its pretty unlikely you'll end up going anywhere.

Either way, it died. If you read my topic you would see that I wasn't looking for advice :P

Either way, it died. If you read my topic you would see that I wasn't looking for advice :P

Well you obviously seem too naive to actually realise the stupidity of your proposal. You want to start a clan with random people from these forums? People have obviously taken it upon themselves to give you advice because quite frankly you don't understand how ridiculous advertising on here is. Get a couple of friends together and go for it, coming on here and being rude to leaders such as Grayson who know what they are talking about when it comes to starting a clan with random people isn't an intelligent thing to do.

Edit: What was your old forum account anyway?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Well you obviously seem too naive to actually realise the stupidity of your proposal. You want to start a clan with random people from these forums? People have obviously taken it upon themselves to give you advice because quite frankly you don't understand how ridiculous advertising on here is. Get a couple of friends together and go for it, coming on here and being rude to leaders such as Grayson who know what they are talking about when it comes to starting a clan with random people isn't an intelligent thing to do.

Edit: What was your old forum account anyway?

Gotta entirely agree with this ^.

Here's my personal entitlement to this issue, and don't get me wrong your not bound to read or agree with any of it.

A clan is extremely hard to run, and any solid leadership/staff should know this. Retaining the aspect of being open minded and willingness to adapt, and partake advice from other I daresay "experienced", "successful", or overall "wise" people will definitely not hurt you. Advice is always a viewpoint from a different standpoint and as a clan leader or anybody hoping to become a good one, they must understand this.

With that - Keep the topic clean and GL.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Clans aren't hard to run, they are only hard to run if you make it a job. If you have fun with it and run it in a way you enjoy then you will enjoy it rather then making it feel like a pointless job. Although I appreciate the reply, all 4 of those characteristics you listed sadly weren't found on this topic anywhere, besides myself of course (;. And as I said before, if I wanted advice, I would of asked for it. This is just simply showing again the stupid side of this community. :P

I know what I'm doing Klar (; I'm not going to start a clan with people I don't know, I'm simply using this to find a few extra people that are interested in being apart of a new clan and if I happen to know the person that pm'd me - I wanted to talk to them more, which I got a couple PM's from some people that I briefly knew in the past.

Tyler - I could open the clan with the people I have interested now and walk right over Chaotic. But ultimately, that isn't my goal. :P

Clans aren't hard to run, they are only hard to run if you make it a job. If you have fun with it and run it in a way you enjoy then you will enjoy it rather then making it feel like a pointless job. Although I appreciate the reply, all 4 of those characteristics you listed sadly weren't found on this topic anywhere, besides myself of course (;. And as I said before, if I wanted advice, I would of asked for it. This is just simply showing again the stupid side of this community. :P

I know what I'm doing Klar (; I'm not going to start a clan with people I don't know, I'm simply using this to find a few extra people that are interested in being apart of a new clan and if I happen to know the person that pm'd me - I wanted to talk to them more, which I got a couple PM's from some people that I briefly knew in the past.

Tyler - I could open the clan with the people I have interested now and walk right over Chaotic. But ultimately, that isn't my goal. :P

Well, goodluck then, if you really are dedicated to making it work then go for it, just please don't **** on people for offering friendly advice because it makes you look pretty silly in the long run and clans are all about "reputation" these days.

Hope you enjoy yourself :thumbsup:

Epidemic
eepidemic.png