Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Repulsive Shutting Our Doors

Grayson

This is the topic I posted on my site... please no flame, this isn't the time or thread:

Well guys, it's been a tough and long road. We were at our peak around a 25 pull and everything seemed to be bright and happy. Unfortunately things got darker and there were arguments, as you all know Syracuse and Dipsy tried to boot me out of the clan and I took control of the website so they gave up and gave me the clan. They created their own clan and took all our members.. I savaged what I could and devoted my time and effort into rebuilding Repulsive to the best of my ability. Due to me being the only rank it was definitely ******* me but I found the courage to try and I had tooonnnsss of help from Kurtis and Ryan with keeping the clan open, thanks so much to you guys. 1l-lit convinced ireland, and our gmt friends back and of course all the gmt kids followed. Things started looking really good, we were being commended from many top pure clans on our determination. Things started to get out of hand since I was the only rank, I am only 15, this is my first clan, and I had no help whatsoever. Whenever there were arguments I had to sort them out and I didn't get to give them my full attention because I was focusing on forums, recruiting, planning, and I feel like that left us short handed with the rank to member communication. We also lacked in events for the same reason.

I love this clan and it's members so much I'm tearing up as I write this topic.. I wanted to take Repulsive to places that the prue community would never, in their mind, imagine us to go. We were the under dogs in every way, doubted, and thought of as a joke. If you were ever yelled at by me I personally apologize but it was out of love and my longing for success in this clan. I have literally given this clan my all, I'm to young to be this worn out. Staying up every night, recruiting, trying to get events, maintaining the forums, memberlist, vent.. It all became to much and I crumbled under the stress.. No one has to come to help me out so we have no other choice. I want to thank all the loyal members who stayed even when we became reallly bad after the split: Some shout outs- 1l-lit, Enjoy, Ryan, Kurtis, Killuminati, Dev, Jose, Nate<33

This clan was made to prove everyone wrong, and we DID prove that but not as long and as much as I'd like to have proved but we DID. We're going to remain friends and maintain our relationships but I think this has been enough struggling for me and everyone else.. It's time to move on and brush off all the struggles and stress of yesterday and move on towards fun and excitement. As for me I will be taking the majority of us loyal members to stay together in Tribulation. I think as long as a clan has a good community it will be a strong clan and Tribulation has a great one, they're extremely layed back and fun to be around. Their P2P is amazing while they have great potential in F2P. That's where us, Repulsive comes in. We are all very experienced in F2P AND P2P and I know majority of my members are PAST experienced enough to help out many of the **** clans others are joining, so we shouldn't waste our clan like that., Tribulation is on the brink of becoming something great. Their members and ranks have been working their asses off for 1 year to prove all the haters and pure community wrong and they have done so. If ANYONE deserves our help it's definitely Tribulation. As soon as we give them a little push and become a part of their family we will be well on our way to competing with some big boys.

I'd like to thank all Repulsive who have helped me and the clan along the way, I'm sorry that the clan had to end on a bad note.. Despite all the bad stuff you guys talk behind my back I am forgiving and gracious and I hope you someday take that back and will befriend me and see the good in our relationship. I love you all and there's nothing (unless you kill my mom) that will ever make me forget you and how you've been a friend to me and helped this clan out. I appreciate you so much guys and I hope we all had SOME fun in repulsive and learned at least something. I'm looking forward to being in Tribulation with all of us guys in there as a bunch of friends combining with a group of men we will fit in perfectly with.

I love you guys sooo much never forget that <333

-Grayson

Mrywu.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fun helping you out with your site, and managing your spies and catching them. Was a great clan with some of my BEST Ex-members. Hopefully, you guys stick in touch and idle in #Zenith and keep coming in our Vent ETC, because i still pay for that **** for a reason. Anyways, sad that this was going to end this way, its hard to lead a clan by urself, without ANY Help. You Have a lot of potential, but I would advice you not to waste your time and efforts on this game

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Best of luck bud. Was a nice write up to end it all. Actually read it all. Good luck in the future keeping your members together and what not ;)

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Expected.

Sorry to hear about this Grayson, but it was expected with what all happened with the ranks and everybody quitting day in and day out.

Maybe some other time.

~Ryan/Hormone

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I definitely agree where you said that Repulsive exceeded the expectations of Pure Warfare. You rose up past the swamp of other pure clans that close within a month with nothing but determination and I commend you for that. It certainly wasn't the name that gave you the success, haha.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time around you guys, whether it was on the battlefield or leisure chat on IRC. Malice always saw you as our #1 miniwar partners and, until things got unbalanced by this shady character Syracuse's (his name kicks ass, though) actions, as one of our primary rivals. Who will take your spot?!?

Anywho, enjoy your time in Tribulation. I don't know what draws you to them, but I trust in your judgement to do the right thing for your members. I'll be sure to ask for the Repulsive unit next time I get a miniwar with Tribulation :)

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

had a nice run ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Dang....Respect to you m8, its not easy leading a clan by yourself. Keeping it open this long obviously took a lot of sacrifice. Gl to you and your members in TR, hope you go far!

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

You guys did pretty good, sad to see you give up.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF