Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs TLP

Goop

Coz, look at other posts before you use that qoute, theres a explanation.

Do you know how we slumped? People retired, as we came out of the slump people came back.

So we didn't Reqiure our old members to Make a App, They just pmed me or something.

Cry me a river, Build me a bridge and get over it :/.

You guys always complain, we gave you the rematch you wanted sooo badly but you didn't show up.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh it was a ******* idea to post this...

We had at least 70. Idk about the 80 number, but we had 70 for sure.

18 hours before the war we had a memberlist of 113, it went up to 119 with people such as Amateur dead, brute scim x, evil p u r 3, ska is a pro, ect ect being added, two old school members and people who were removed due to flaming/misinterpreting or leaving/inactive posts.

Thing is everyone in CC was on the memberlist as i added the 113 people, and had a PM telling me to add those 6 extra people over the hours leading to the wall.

I made sure i added no one who wasn't on the ml to go with rules of PCT.

May i also add another rule

-Applications do NOT have to be closed and Runeheads do NOT have to be locked. Clan’s may recruit as much as they want for this tournament.

I believe TLP decided not to turn up as we had outpulled them by allot so rather than fighting they would annoy EOP by making us wait around. They don't take F2p Seriously as they are a p2p clan, and a brilliant one at that.

EOP came out of a slump, as you have seen our memberlist has gone up from 70 like 4+ weeks ago. It's a method of getting out of it, recruit alot, get the numbers up for fights, then slim down the inactives/retards and sort out the organisation which is lost.

Either way two things.

1. Was stupid to post this topic, James the PCT manager knows we got the win due to no show, i was pm'ing him and he said wait 10 more mins then auto win.

2. EOP's methods is no concern of yours, we maintained a quality of stats for our members and now we will slim down. Not that it is any business of yours but I have a topic which calls into question the future of 25 EOP members.

3. I know i said 2 things but still, at least DP turned up to fight us =/

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

why is this a pointless post? We have to show everyone that Tlp didnt show up and we won.

Its a PCT fight all you had to do is post on the PCT section of PC that Tlp didn't show, bad way of trying to show off your pull which doesn't seem legit at all.

This topic is making your clan look excellent!

LOL I know right....

I mean feel free to come P2P...if u wish...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

We were massed, waiting at clan wars at around 4:05pm eastern.

At that time you were at a 118 ML,so we shrugged it off,adding some old/new ranks to the cc, didn't bother us. It was just that at around 4:07pm eastern we see that EOPS ML went to 119.

Like you literally added people as you were walking to the clan wars.

It's not against the rules, but it's really annoying when the other clan masses. Such disrespect, we wanted a clean fight but yet we can't even get that unless we lock the apps/ml.

Nice pull,and gratz on your win.

You were on a memberlist of 90 people before the TLP war was accepted. Thats a 30 person increase in the space of a week?

Cool story bro :P we were on a 109 people ml b4 the tlp war B) and we were on like a 70 people ml a month ago. Sorry for recruiting? Also a lot of old school eop came back, I don't see why you insist on being such a ******? you rly have nothing better to do?

thedayrsdieddp8fv1.png

ironmansig.png

The only people added to our memberlist was recent apps and retired/old-school eop who planned on coming on for the war, and future apps who we made train to full-member reqs before the war. of course we wouldn't make them re-apply. When our war was accepted vs TLP we had 107 members, we now have 119, either way EOP peaked at a solid 80+ members and TLP peaked at 50ish...

thekingu.png

Cool story bro :P we were on a 109 people ml b4 the tlp war B) and we were on like a 70 people ml a month ago. Sorry for recruiting? Also a lot of old school eop came back, I don't see why you insist on being such a ******? you rly have nothing better to do?

Were you really recruiting at 4 eastern at the time of the war lol

Arp-1.png

I still dont understand why TLP didnt show up. maybe because they pulled little people? even if they did they should of told us beforehand it was off instead of making us wait half an hour. Anyways nice pull EOP, 82 people should give even mm and foe a scare :)

EOP only had 63 @ Clan Wars lmao.

TLP didn't show because you added 10-15 random newfags to the ML and had Illegalized and x g 0 0 p x there who are also leaders of Wretched r{}lf?

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Why can't anyone just leave it alone and let EOP have their good opts? Is Epidemic scared because they might have another med level clan that can compete with them? And everyone else, they didn't even war LOL so why are you so bent out of shape? My ***** is getting harder and harder as i type so gtg c u

110210183405.png

Why can't anyone just leave it alone and let EOP have their good opts? Is Epidemic scared because they might have another med level clan that can compete with them? And everyone else, they didn't even war LOL so why are you so bent out of shape? My ***** is getting harder and harder as i type so gtg c u

The only interesting thing left on this game is clan warring. Now it takes all the fun out of it when theoretically a clan cheats to win said war. Once is bad enough, but twice in a row is a whole new level. Then lying about opts and how they got their ml jump makes it a lot worse. I started to gain respect for EOP in the past month, with how they bounced back and everything. Now they just seem pathetic to me.

Having to do this to pull a win shows you're not the clan you once were, and never will be again. Congratulations on your win. I hope you're pleased with it.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I agree with you there for once Scott, but I'm not sure they cheated. TLP could have also mass recruited, imo it just shows EOP cared more about the war then TLP which makes sense because they have more to prove in F2P.

110210183405.png

The war would be a lot more interesting if none of the memberlists had jumped so much before the war. They were basically even. I'd much rather have an interesting war and lose than a war with no doubt of losing because of mass-recruiting.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker