Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs TLP

Goop

You were on a memberlist of 90 people before the TLP war was accepted. Thats a 30 person increase in the space of a week?

Since there's 116 on eops ml right now....

90+30 = 120.

Therefore,

You gud math.

(16:07:52) <+[mg]mario_deleon> im warlord and i still havent app'd

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EOP is the true meaning of massers. Similar traits as MG IMO.

You're just upset that a masser clan [mg] raped sd in the ass.

And you're also upset that sd will never reach the height EOP is at right now.

Btw, you shouldn't talk about massing when you come into #Zenith every day and pm my members trying to get them to join Sd.

I use two ******* irc accounts and you pmed me one day trying to get me to join sd.

You're a ******* retard, don't talk about massing.

(16:07:52) <+[mg]mario_deleon> im warlord and i still havent app'd

The only interesting thing left on this game is clan warring. Now it takes all the fun out of it when theoretically a clan cheats to win said war. Once is bad enough, but twice in a row is a whole new level. Then lying about opts and how they got their ml jump makes it a lot worse. I started to gain respect for EOP in the past month, with how they bounced back and everything. Now they just seem pathetic to me.

Having to do this to pull a win shows you're not the clan you once were, and never will be again. Congratulations on your win. I hope you're pleased with it.

The people added have already been posted and all of them were old school EOP, retired EOP, or apps that had been accepted (Only like two of them were apps?).

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

The only interesting thing left on this game is clan warring. Now it takes all the fun out of it when theoretically a clan cheats to win said war. Once is bad enough, but twice in a row is a whole new level. Then lying about opts and how they got their ml jump makes it a lot worse. I started to gain respect for EOP in the past month, with how they bounced back and everything. Now they just seem pathetic to me.

Having to do this to pull a win shows you're not the clan you once were, and never will be again. Congratulations on your win. I hope you're pleased with it.

You are a piece of ****. That is the very best thing I can say about you. Your entire clan is a joke. It's one thing to lie to other people but you know you're lying to yourself and you don't even believe what you're saying. Like rly what disease do you have?

thedayrsdieddp8fv1.png

ironmansig.png

Scott baby. Where do I start. Last week we had 99 people on the ML before the war day was decided. So about 17 people were accept in a week. That's more than usual but I personally came back and I know other old school did as well. So it's funny that all these clans running for #4 are scared and complaining about it.

There was no rule against how many people can be recruited for PCT, so therefore you are wrong about cheating again. Even though both clans cheated in the first war. So your argument over whatever your trying to prove is really invalid. We are pleased with our pull, and were hoping TLP would show up, but they didn't. Then clans such as E and DV declined run in offers

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Scott baby. Where do I start. Last week we had 99 people on the ML before the war day was decided. So about 17 people were accept in a week. That's more than usual but I personally came back and I know other old school did as well. So it's funny that all these clans running for #4 are scared and complaining about it.

There was no rule against how many people can be recruited for PCT, so therefore you are wrong about cheating again. Even though both clans cheated in the first war. So your argument over whatever your trying to prove is really invalid. We are pleased with our pull, and were hoping TLP would show up, but they didn't. Then clans such as E and DV declined run in offers

Lol. You can't argue with him. He's Scott.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Since there's 116 on eops ml right now....

90+30 = 120.

Therefore,

You gud math.

They had 119 at 4:02, 2 minutes after the war was supposed to start. 90+30 = 119, 1 number from your 120.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Lel at the kid who keeps saying come p2p, I don't really understand what he's trying to achieve through saying this.

Boring topic tbh, just gives people like Scott and others raging erections.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

why post this? i see no point

goop says he has pics of cc but wont show them, ppl say u had 65 only eop say u had 80, well only goop

gj on your pct win 7-0? is that 3-4 autowins or something? i recall u cheated against tlp last time also? weird gj once again on this interesting upset u pulled off shame you didnt hold your numbers for the trip

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

rlmsig.jpg

Oh really?

makersofgaymenkm7oh1.png

See EOP even lies about their leaders, not saying who but I can name anther Leader which is openly gay, EOP may just be making fun of this kid, but the one I am talking about is not afraid to admit it. So yeah even lies in sigs...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

This topic is just a perfect chance for people who hate EOP/act like little ******* kids, to come out and say their load of ********, then move on again. EOP didn't mass recruit, we had a nice few recruits, but we didn't MASS recruit... People act like it's impossible to gain 17 members in a week, when like 4 of them were FA's, 4 people that were ex-eop left FOE to join us, thats an extra 8 people right there, plus like 3 old school members came back thats 11 people, which means only 6 apps were accepted and added to ml that week. Good job at making yourselves look like idiots to whoever tried making us look bad...the fact is, we prepped hard for this war and got every member with the exception of 5-10 people to sign-up....we had 90+ sign-ups on forums, therefore 90 official members who have access to our forums signed up, meaning they are EOP, not random people we "found at clan wars"...80+ of them showed, therefore EOP did a great job imo on the attendance, and TLP didn't do quite so well I heard they only pulled 50-55.... It's apparent why theu didn't show up, this isn't a flame-bait but TLP talked so much **** this week and last week, and when the day came, knowing that we were gonna pull more, and obviously win, they didn't want to face the embarrassment they had put themselves into...but hey thats not my fault....people ask why we dropped to 68 members, and then dropped to 60 for our pk trip....we lost 10-15 people waiting for TLP alone at clan wars hoping for them to show up for 30 minutes....and some people we're merely ****** off at the fact that they changed their real life plans to attend this war, and then TLP doesn't show up so they logged...we still went out with 60 people.

Epidemic should also stay off this topic unless they are going to post something reasonable. yeah you guys had your month or two or fame when we were in a slump cause of 3 forum hackings in 1 week.... Just because we are making progess and making a comeback doesn't mean you should should get nervous and started flaming us trying to make us look bad like you always used to do....I thought you guys moved on and got over it for once. We were done with your ******** long ago so if you keep trying to drag it out, then you will only make yourselves look bad, not us.

Last but not least, the worst excuse/comeback i have ever heard is when you TLP members say "Come to P2P and we will see what happens"....EOP is not a P2P clan, TLP is...a nice majority of EOP doesn't even have P2P....everyone in EOP and TLP has access to F2P though, and seeing as this war was supposed to be F2P, bringing up the topic of P2P shouldn't even be mentioned.

The only people trying to make us look bad on this topic are people that don't like us...everybody else knows clearly what happened, and what would have happened. either way we won this war, and would have won anyways....cya around in PvP I guess TLP, you can only hide for so long really...atleast if you showed up you would have gained some respect, doing this only made you guys look bad, not us...you can use any excuse you like, just like last war...but none of it means anything.

Also none of this is meant to be a flame-bait, or a flame....so don't jump at me and try to talk some random ********, because it's all facts that I know. Im in EOP and I know what happened and went down, you guys dont....your basing yourselves off kids opinions who is probably like 14 years old.

Anyways what had to be said is said, im out.

thekingu.png