Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Our Brutality is your Fatality.

Solo

156e03s.png

After a bland few weeks, and a lot of **** talking by 101 sins, everyone was determined to head out today and crack some e-skulls. We set out with about 70 people, peaking at about 75 people, and celebrated the initiation of Operation Fatality with an action packed trip from start to finish. Not only did we end Fatality's trip after clearing them multiple times, we got a bunch of hits on clans we've never even fought before, so it was a refreshing change from the normal. Thanks to all who fought us today.

theoptube.png

Adrian:

Bert:

Oh_So_Good

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v Corrupt Pures

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~70

Corrupt Pures Starting: ~40

We headed out and sat around waiting for Fatality to finish massing, but with them massing for an extra 15 minutes, we decided we'd warm ourselves up with CP. We hopped 2 levels up from them in single and rushed them, with all of them either dying or running, but gj you guys did better than Fi.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~70

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v Chaotic

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~75

Chaotic Starting: ~30?

We heard Control were lurking near northeast steps, but we ended up walking right into Chaotic at dwarves. A lot of them ran but we killed a few. I got angry pm's from a few Ch ranks after, but calm down we didn't even know you were there qtpies. If it makes you feel better, you did better than Fi.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~75

Chaotic Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

After this Fatality finally headed out and I personally pm'd 3-4 of their op's for a runin. If they had declined that would have been fine, but the fact that they just ignored me was kinda rude so we decided to hit them every time they stepped into multi today. We tried to get them to hit us on login but they refused, so when we heard they were about to fight Control who were at dwarves, we just ran down to hit ct and ruin their fight before it happened. We pushed Ct from dwarves to just next to mossies, at which point Fatality crashed, and we got a regroup in single. Control hopped off and Fatality went off to northeast steps, but by the time we ran over to rerush them, they'd hopped and left.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v Bloody Vikings

Bloody Vikings Starting: ~50?

We'd just banked and were coming back up, and ended up walking right into a fight between Ch and EF, so soz for that. We went to chill on 13 ports while we waited for Fi to finish remassing, and for some reason Bv rushed us. We killed all the Bv that weren't level 40 and left. Gj though Bv, did better than Fi.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~67

Bloody Vikings Ending: ~10 or so we couldn't hit.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v Control

Control Starting: ~50?

Control had just finished clearing CP or something, so we decided to rush em and get some loot. Respect for sticking around and fighting, much better than Fi did. Towards the end of the fight we heard MM and hopped to our world and were rushing over to crash, so we took our loot and tucked into single.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~55+

Control Ending: ~10?

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v Fatality + Control + Corrupt Pures

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~75

Fatality Starting: ~60?

Control Starting: ~50?

Corrupt Pures Starting: ~35?

Only two words can describe this fight; ******* epic. It was pretty much EoP fighting 1v3 for a good 20 minutes. It started with us rushing Fatality and Control at the pond north of 13 ports. Contol bailed south and we stuck on the Fatality who were doing their best to hold us off at 13 ports. As we started to push Fatality south of the pond, Control rushed from the north side of the pond sandwiching us. We turned around and focused on the Control, pushing them all the way back against the bh crater wall. By now we were all low prayer and food and most of Control had already died and returned, but some strong pushes got them scattered, until Fatality who had regrouped, now rerushed us from the west. We pushed west onto the Fatality, killing them around the lil music goblin, until a new clan entered the fray, with Corrupt Pures rushing us from the east. We quickly focused on CP, clearing them quickly due to their low opts, and turned and pushed Fatality all the way down near single. We cleared the Fatality off the map, and our leaks told us they'd given up and were regrouping at edge bank, and with Control and CP regrouping a few maps away, we took our win and left.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~60

Fatality Ending: 0

Control Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v Control v Corrupt Pures

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~65

Control Starting: ~40?

Corrupt Pures Starting: ~35?

Fatality ended after getting killed by TLP, leaving us with only CP and Ct to hunt for fun. We were walking around and Negative rushed us on bh steps to end their trip, who we mopped up quickly. We took the party north, hearing CP and Ct were both lurking around the steps in single. As soon as they rushed out we rushed from corp, and CP ran straight back up into single. Control again showed they have balls and stuck around to fight, but they were cleared into mossies. At this point, again Bloody Vikings rushed us, i think they have a spy in us or something. We pushed back and they all pretty much ran off. Then small Control and CP regroups rushed us again, which we also cleared. Gj to all 3 clans we fought here though, all did better than Fi.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~55

Control Ending: 0

Bloody Vikings Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

So after an insanely action packed two hours, we finally decided to end. The only thing i regret about today is that we didn't get more fights with Fatality, but honestly we had better things to do then sit around in level 4 easts and spam at them all day. Hopefully you'll man up and come out of single tomorrow. Apologies to control for ruining all your fights, collateral damage.

Thanks to all the EoP that showed, cyas tomorrow :)

f0vtzc.png

EoPictures

110604151115.png

110604152614.png

110604152653.png

110604154918.png

110605061957.png

110605063949.png

110605063952.png

110605063956.png

110605064100.png

110605064105.png

110605064157.png

110605064215.png

110605064419.png

110604171613.png

110604171904.png

runescapepics221733.png

110605071534.png

110605071549.png

#clan-EoP

www.EoP-rs.com

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

110604171904.png

Lower left corner intrigues me.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

thought it was gonna be a boring trip

turned out to be the funnest in months

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

beast

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

We weren't teamed with Cp for the last fight, we heard cp were there so we rushed them and found Fi clearing them- we fought Fi then you crashed and we just fought you with Fi for abit :S. Cp tried to rush us when we called a regroup on green hill they got cleared in under a minute :L Was so annoying you crashing every fight of ours but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to get action :@

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

@ 13 ports we we're fighting fi, then you crashed us :down: we regrouped at bh then dced to snipe eop fi and cp got some nice loots and dipped :D

OT; Solo we we're doing work at mossies clearing 5 cp members in single :teehee:

qOY7v.png

101tality back 2 their slump, didn't the Z invites come to ur trip?:<

Slumping since '08.

EoP back on the track I see, hopefully you keep smashing this **** clan around some more and teach this idiot 101 some lessons, can't see the fact that his clan is ****, and when the invites get bored, they will stop coming and they will start pulling 30s again.

'' gl summer 2011 '' i've read on Fi forums, we'll see lol

J1FyQ.png