Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Our Brutality is your Fatality.

Solo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fights, kind of sad you have to go all out on this though. The level of flaming is kind of ridiculous, considering you had a few mains.

The Russell that I knew back in EOP woud never have condoned such behavior.

I enjoyed our trip, thanks though.

Watching first video, this is just classic EOP getting butthurt over a few words.

edit:

Seeing the title though "Welcome to the summer 2011 Fatality"

I kind of aprove as the old EOP in me remembers 2007. Looks like nothign much has changed there then :P

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Good **** eop lol

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Look like you had fun ;)

Looks like you got owned ;)

Looks like we got no 1v1 action with the people you owned :o

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Kind of pathetic of you guys. EOP says respect to the clans that stuck around to fight them but i dont see Fatality or Control running away. I see 2 dedicated clans returning and pushing on with the fight. These clans fought EOP despite the numbers and gave yall a good fight yet you flame and threaten them by ruining their summers and what not. All i see from Fatality on this topic is good sportsmanship. I dont see a single CT or FI member attempting a flame yet every single EOP member i see has dished out flame on this topic. Be respectful EOP. I know it might be tempting after that trip but honestly its just immature. Tbh I dont see why the #3 top clan has to stoop so low to fight clans that are pulling 50s atm. All i see from these clans is true dedication and great sportsmanship yet you sit here and dish out flame and bag on a clan you outnumbered by at least 20 or 30. Honestly grow up and take on someone your own size, pretty sure MM and FOE are bored.

:\

Kind of pathetic of you guys. EOP says respect to the clans that stuck around to fight them but i dont see Fatality or Control running away. I see 2 dedicated clans returning and pushing on with the fight. These clans fought EOP despite the numbers and gave yall a good fight yet you flame and threaten them by ruining their summers and what not. All i see from Fatality on this topic is good sportsmanship. I dont see a single CT or FI member attempting a flame yet every single EOP member i see has dished out flame on this topic. Be respectful EOP. I know it might be tempting after that trip but honestly its just immature. Tbh I dont see why the #3 top clan has to stoop so low to fight clans that are pulling 50s atm. All i see from these clans is true dedication and great sportsmanship yet you sit here and dish out flame and bag on a clan you outnumbered by at least 20 or 30. Honestly grow up and take on someone your own size, pretty sure MM and FOE are bored.

Lol? Fatality talk sht every day. now when it comes to the weekend they don't want anything to do with us.. we didn't plan on hitting control but we hit anything in the way of fatality, and tbh we got like 20 hits.

Outrage suck.

Lol? Fatality talk sht every day. now when it comes to the weekend they don't want anything to do with us.. we didn't plan on hitting control but we hit anything in the way of fatality, and tbh we got like 20 hits.

only because alot of it is actually true. Tbh i wouldnt want anything to do with a clan like yours on the weekend either, your pulling 20 or 30 more than them man, theres no fairness and honor in it at all. it just makes me sick man. If a clan talk **** then why should you care? If fatality is as **** as you think they are then why care? yall had similar opts to mm and foe today why didnt you get in on that and whyd yall run away from mm after yall heard they were coming for yall. FI and CT didnt run but yall did. shame shame. hypocrites these days.

:\

only because alot of it is actually true. Tbh i wouldnt want anything to do with a clan like yours on the weekend either, your pulling 20 or 30 more than them man, theres no fairness and honor in it at all. it just makes me sick man. If a clan talk **** then why should you care? If fatality is as **** as you think they are then why care? yall had similar opts to mm and foe today why didnt you get in on that and whyd yall run away from mm after yall heard they were coming for yall. FI and CT didnt run but yall did. shame shame. hypocrites these days.

According to 101 sins we're slumping, so i thought we were supposed to fight clans like Fi.

100088_tonka_real_rugged_dump_truck.jpg

troo tonkas never die