Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We are REALLY under the covers

Let's just say if MM & Foe allied and took on a decent leveled Main clan and wiped 'em out a few times people would begin chitter chattering about pures a bit more :>

thats exactly what i thought before but itll only work to an extent. main clans arent super popular either.

:\

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But let's be fair, we can hardly settle on rules of engagement in mini wars, let alone coordinate an attack against a mutual enemy.

only because pure warring isnt taken as seriously as i want it to. Once things are serious people act more on it. Yeah so what its just a game but games have gone soo far, so can pure clanning.

I 'unno man. I think we are, unfortunately destined to remain a 200-300 active community. Which in the grand scheme of things is actually very good, albeit there are many opportunities for expansion. As I said in my initial post, we are content with our isolation.

#mayhem-makers

I 'unno man. I think we are, unfortunately destined to remain a 200-300 active community. Which in the grand scheme of things is actually very good, albeit there are many opportunities for expansion. As I said in my initial post, we are content with our isolation.

I dont like it at all. We should be way more popular than we already are.

The only culture I am dissatisfied with is the culture of recycling members. Some users of this community have been in one hundred and one clans. Of course the only way that'd change would be through clans bringing in new members, then we're back at square one.

#mayhem-makers

lol

+1

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

★ Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot ★

And that, pwn fella is exactly why this community lacks the drive/enthusiasm for growth and expansion. Consecutive posts of nothing. Welcome to Pure Warfare.

#mayhem-makers

The more publicity = the more retards who hang around here.

I like it how it is.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

It's not that we're under the covers, it's just that we don't have a good rep.

No its just that 9 out of 10 pures pking in edgeville not knowing wtf a pure clan is.

And what do you wanna do about that? They can know about it all they want, they step into PW and see stupid topics about ddos'ing and hacking and all sorts of other stuff and just think "ha no chance".

Its too late in the game to change peoples opinons on the pure community.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Haha, it was interesting - last night I went on MM forums around 9pm GMT, they had 467 active users (In the past 60 minutes), Pure Warfare has 277. The only major difference I see on there is the content flow (rate of new content being posted) is significantly larger. And the fact they have far more old school users still utilising their forums.

#mayhem-makers