Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption | #1 MPC

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

answer u *** taze

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

• 3 weeks later...
i think #1 MPC of all the time auto answer: New Pure Order

Merge clans hype only last a few months, especially when 1 of the clans had a retarded leadership and got closed after months of 20 pulls and 0 prep wins, and especially when majority of npo ranks are from that clan, sko were better off on their own.

pvpg9.png

Merge clans hype only last a few months, especially when 1 of the clans had a retarded leadership and got closed after months of 20 pulls and 0 prep wins, and especially when majority of npo ranks are from that clan, sko were better off on their own.

I'm a P2P Ex-Leader of Sko, well alot of things changed to me but the merge was also great idea most of the merged clan (Outrage) got ranked because i was few days tolate before the clan started and we diced to have and keep only 2 leaders for it and the funny part of it they dont know how to push and when to push, and that makes it we fight many time or yeah allways in a returnwiches i lose like 10 return sets in 1 fight...

I'm a P2P Ex-Leader of Sko, well alot of things changed to me but the merge was also great idea most of the merged clan (Outrage) got ranked because i was few days tolate before the clan started and we diced to have and keep only 2 leaders for it and the funny part of it they dont know how to push and when to push, and that makes it we fight many time or yeah allways in a returnwiches i lose like 10 return sets in 1 fight...

could u repeat that please?

i think #1 MPC of all the time auto answer: Intense Redemption

/end

austonq.png