Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Survival of the fittest

can't see ct being able to constantly compete with foe/mm because they are just not in that league (yet). but i can see ct come for eop and take #3 and force eop even lower.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Retarded as soon as i read this:

Top 6 MM Foe EOP CT TLP F

A clan has to be open for at least a year and not close 9 times under 3 different names to be given that privilege to be in the top 6

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

A clan has to be open for at least a year and not close 9 times under 3 different names to be given that privilege to be in the top 6

i lol'd

Quit Scape.

If there's only 5 clans better than CT, does that not make them #6?

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

I honestly think CT will start to pull 80ish, i also think CP will die and so will CH. I think Outrage will pull 60-70s and possibly hold #1 p2p med, and maybe go to #2 f2p med.

ya Ch closing summer '11

I'm throwing a party who's coming?

Your avatar is a picture of you taking a bong hit.

No.

I feel like CT will try to make a move in the P2P server, but in all honesty, with IR, POT, and Z reopening it's going to be hard for any f2p based clan to start have good, productive trips in the P2P server.

As for the top 3, I feel like MM and Foe will stay the same but EoP/TLP/Fi could possibly go back and forth between the spot.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Top 6 MM Foe EOP CT TLP Fi

This 6 month clan, slumped your 6 year old clan, and we're top 5 tbh i dont see CP doing anything about that.

Care to hate? Feel free to pm me over irc ;)

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

@Xpknrockemox I LOVE YOU!!! :)

As to the rest of the clans I suppose...

MM/FOE: Will continue to shout #1 rank whilst only battling themselves, then as they realize they're bored of nobody caring about their rank they'll start hitting other clans. As either clan becomes overly boggled down on weekend trips, PW will see HF make it back into topics...

EOP: Can go up or down, but they always seem to explode on summer/winter when school sessions are out... Last summer they had an intense rivalry with DP, and they ended up closing... IDK it's going to be aggressive with them because like it or not they are pretty much the Wilderness pure clan that PW watches out for on weekends.

TLP: Underrated and overlooked often, every summer I think people say that TLP is going to finally snap loose of their chains and just become this scary Wilderness force in both servers, but tbh I'm not sure, because they're very chill and really only like P2p lol. Will see though.

FI: Going to have a heated few months with EOP to come I'm sure... They'll bash CP/CT when they can but I can see them either rising to the challenge or falling, but either way it's gunna be hard.

CT: Picking up alot of momentum, P0ke's an e-thug, and I can see them hitting FOE/MM if they get bored... Look for them to have a good summer.

CP: I have no damn clue, but I know they aren't going to close lol

CH/M/Z: All are going to be battling each other I think, they have alot of (re)building to do, and I wish them the best.

EF/O: If these guys stay stable, and continue to rise... Idk could be them sniping or AC'ing for the bigger clans we'll see. They're gunna make building hard for CH/M/Z though I bet.

Ummmmmmmmmmm aside from that you have Enemy(I think?)/N/TH who will pop around here and there, and ofc BV will have massing events/crashing lol.

But yeah, overall I think it's going to be a fun summer.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.