Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Survival of the fittest

Press Play on the video.

Alright so as we know, the pure community over the past 5 years has seen alot of great clans, but nowadays as we all see are the brackets HPC,MPC,LPC the more clans that open the more PC = Pulling Clan comes to affect. There really is no point for combat brackets as seeing each clan are liable for getting hit in the wilderness, as the song you are listening to now is called Survival of the fittest, which comes in to place as the Main force of clans is the Top 6 MM Foe EOP CT TLP Fi as they are known for the strongest clans with the most aggressive saturday/Sunday trips. As we all know the summer is comming up and we are going to see which clans are proven at there strongest point. In my own opinion, i Think the brackets of the Top 3 will stay the same, but maybe a different variety of action meaning more clans to compete with.

So what do you think is going to happen this summer?

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

CT has to prove more to be in that list

Also for the prediction,

Will be same old, Foe and MM battling with highest pulls, maybe EoP for revenge now, hopefully TLP and Fi will step it up pull wise, but doubt it, also hope some clan leaders have the balls just to get a fullout, for the fun of the clan members, and not for rankings, but ok not up to me.

Happy summer!!

9ftifd.png

I honestly think CT will start to pull 80ish, i also think CP will die and so will CH. I think Outrage will pull 60-70s and possibly hold #1 p2p med, and maybe go to #2 f2p med.

purewarfare.png

ct will def become succesfull. i dont really think eop will come back seeing they ****** of 2 strong clans. ct will definitely be hitting eop once they get numbers. if the fatality staff grow some balls and quit babbling about what they should do and become more aggresive, maybe then will they start hitting clans that ****** em off and finally do some damage. its better than hitting clans they have no business with. remember what happened with dp? wheres that fi pride man.

:\

I honestly think CT will start to pull 80ish, i also think CP will die and so will CH. I think Outrage will pull 60-70s and possibly hold #1 p2p med, and maybe go to #2 f2p med.

ya Ch closing summer '11

I'm throwing a party who's coming?

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

Let me break down my prediction into clans sets.

CT: Will pull 70+ every saturday and start fighting Foe and other good HPC or w.e you call it .

CP: will start to die unless they change.

Ch: will start pulling low because they are looking pretty bad now. But I can be wrong

Outrage: Something is going to happen in the clan that seperates them. Or They just die , there just a pserver clan they not even good imo

TLP: Will start pulling more

Foe: will be pulling alot

MM: will be MM

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

I find it funny, CP will die unless they start to change.

We've started the change proccess since Chain was booted.

You guys flamed us for massing, and now you flame us for trying to do it the right way.

Can't win with you guys.

One thing for sure is that CP will not die.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Ct will take Fi's place.

But thats just my interpritation.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

RE: Charlie yeah I agree CP will prob never die

I quit because of Chains mass recruiting. All the bad SD members... Lazy leadership. Idk it was a great clan for a while but time did it poor justice. No role model members left, and few ranks for that matter. They were a cool, careless clan until Chain showed up and turned them into a tryhard emotionless boring place for pures.

All I can say is your better off and probably a much more fun clan. + with your ct rivalry i'd be super suprised to see CP close. Tbh if SD didn't die into you, CP would probably be like #2/3 atm

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

WAR will continue to have fun no matter wat our pulls. Dats ownage.

Have a good summer every1, lets just try to have some fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

FOE will maintain #1 in both servers

MM's pull won't compete with FOE's and will spend most sunday trips teaming with other clans

EoP will hover around #2/3

TLP will probably rise, but its unlikely they'll be consistent

Fi will keep going down until i decide i'm bored of bullying them

Ct won't be able to compete with the top clans, will probably continue bullying CP and possibly Fi once we're done with them

CP will struggle

Some lil P2P clan will get kinda good and earn some respect like CPR did last year

qOY7v.png

WAR will continue to have fun no matter wat our pulls. Dats ownage.

Have a good summer every1, lets just try to have some fun.

yea, hopefully fun is the main focus.

RUNESCAPE IS SRS BIZNES

purewarfare.png

We don't want to go into top 3 that soon although it'd be fun it would take us back 10 steps! I really have no clue what'll happen to cp there fungo fight when there not near bh stairs they also need drunks brother Needs to not tag along also; that just causes a ton of flame and problems with us, but I hope they don't close due to us getting limited fights.

I suspect Fi will pull good for a few more weeks then they'll pull less due to Eop hitting them whenever they have the opportunity.

I suspect foe and mm will battle it out every week for #1 withthem switching back and forth.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.