Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Summer time.

So Summer is coming up!

A number of clans opening, some clans reopening.

So far this is what I heard so far about clans reopening:

Intense Redemption

Pures of Today

Zenith

The question is will these clans be able to reopen and be at their prime once again or crash and burn?

Any other clans reopening please reply to this topic so I can add to this little list :3

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they all closed for a reason

none will get far or go the distance

Invalid.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

That's not a very positive thing to say lol I remember when TLP ranks were bashing Carnage's topic for having a title that boasted about IR's closure, stating "There's nothing good about losing competition". Funny how you're against more competition rising now, would definitely like to know why you feel this way :thumbsup:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

thats why i have pick axes and nails and snow shoes to climp that mountain to get on top of tht moutain. You get the joke?

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

That's not a very positive thing to say lol I remember when TLP ranks were bashing Carnage's topic for having a title that boasted about IR's closure, stating "There's nothing good about losing competition". Funny how you're against more competition rising now, would definitely like to know why you feel this way :thumbsup:

The truth isn't always positive.

what competition? i just see loot.

ot; gl and hope one of you guys lasts.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

doubt any of them will make it to how they previously were

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

dont think pot will really do anything great this summer, now that theres outrage they wont be able to get up there. Zenith will get **** on once again by p0ke. knowing chris hes not going to lay off, hes practically been beggin josh to reopen zenith. IR will be good on their trips but members will leave due to inactive staff and a not so good community.

:\

Dimond was talking in IRC saying POT's not gnna open till after summer or some **** because he's going to flordia . Just what i heard idk but this summer is going to be very interesting.

Quit Scape.

doubt any of them will make it to how they previously were

Excuse me [DP]Kyle|Barrage?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Zenith ended @ the best time. I think they will pick up the momentum pretty quick reopening. I wasn't around for the Pot era...

Untitled5t65345.png

PoT and Z never achieved anything the first time, and this is like the 4th time IR has reopened.

So no, i think all they're going to do is give clans like CP and Ct and those p2p clans like Tr and Outrage someone to feast on.

qOY7v.png

There's a new clan on the block that will surprise everyone this summer. That's all I'm going to say.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I