Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Summer time.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a new clan on the block that will surprise everyone this summer. That's all I'm going to say.

Do it *****.

I can't see any of the clans reopeing getting far, not with their old leadership that gave up and closed them.

...Just free loot for Tlp.:)

I'm not doing anything.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

They will all be good, because they have the exact same type of leadership. With more stable clans, the main leader or founder is more like a delegate. The staff will equally share the duties and everything works fine. With clans like this, there are only one or two main ranks who take the entire workload and it actually works, for a while. There's only so long that one person can do that. It usually lasts like 6-12 months and then the clan closes for a resting period. Then after the leaders have had some time off, they go and re-open again.

I know because that was pretty much what Calamity was, sort of. It's different with Control because I'm more of a delegate than the person who has to do everything. Zenith and Intense Redemption closed because the staff were tired. They'll both do well over summer, and then probably bot close somewhere in 2012.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

They will all be good, because they have the exact same type of leadership. With more stable clans, the main leader or founder is more like a delegate. The staff will equally share the duties and everything works fine. With clans like this, there are only one or two main ranks who take the entire workload and it actually works, for a while. There's only so long that one person can do that. It usually lasts like 6-12 months and then the clan closes for a resting period. Then after the leaders have had some time off, they go and re-open again.

I know because that was pretty much what Calamity was, sort of. It's different with Control because I'm more of a delegate than the person who has to do everything. Zenith and Intense Redemption closed because the staff were tired. They'll both do well over summer, and then probably bot close somewhere in 2012.

i will prove u wrong my little pumpkin

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

i think EOP/foe will battle it out for #1 f2p, MM/FOE for #1 p2p. and zenith will be competing with eop/pot/ct/o/ch for f2p/p2p, except minus eop for f2p.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Should be an interesting summer.

Would love to see DP reopen in all honesty.

However, I think it's stupid that all these clans are reopening.

It'll just pull members from every other clan.

And if they don't reach their former glory, every MPC will just end up being a LPC lol.

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

I don't mean what I said in a bad way, there's nothing wrong with clans like Zenith. Short lived but a hell of a ride. We're playing a game afterall, so what is wrong with that?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

PoT and Z never achieved anything the first time, and this is like the 4th time IR has reopened.

So no, i think all they're going to do is give clans like CP and Ct and those p2p clans like Tr and Outrage someone to feast on.

I accept your mission and will complete it to the best of my ability. :D

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I don't mean what I said in a bad way, there's nothing wrong with clans like Zenith. Short lived but a hell of a ride. We're playing a game afterall, so what is wrong with that?

Nah i get what your saying after months it gets boring but some people need breaks etc. I was referring you as a little pumpkin in more of a trolling way.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Gl to all clans that are re-opening.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

taka im kiddin l0l carnage isnt reopening

IM GONNA KICK YO ASS.

I love when p0ke says that. Lmfao.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

O #1 p2p med

Ct #1 f2p med

Z will fail

Ch will die

EF will be bad

H will be #2 p2p med

Cpr will try

MM will be gay

Foe will be #1 duhr

Cp will compete in f2p and with low pulling p2p clans

TLp will still be baws

Eop ehhh i guess theyll be eruptin

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

Yo dax ou left out TR who in my opinion are #1 p2p med atm, I also think cp will focus alot more on P2P now with 40 pulls in F2P

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Yo dax ou left out TR who in my opinion are #1 p2p med atm, I also think cp will focus alot more on P2P now with 40 pulls in F2P

TR have a 92 p2p combat average thats not med imo

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

they all closed for a reason

none will get far or go the distance

Suprised you're being cool, thanks.

Clans like Outrage saying we will fail :( Who cares it's summer!

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Funny how people on purewarfare comment/make ignorant predictions about clans they know nothing about. Zenith and IR are both COMMUNITY clans, with core members. It's not about "getting somewhere" whatever that means lol. We do our best, at the end of the day our core members are just a group of close friends that happen to enjoy clanning.

FYI: This isn't the 4th time we've re-opened. It's the second time, over a 4 year period. And the first time we closed for a week, so that hardly counts, oh well its not like I care what xbox players from TLP think about us.

OOhhh POT is reopening. Good luck to all clans that are reopening ;).

Proclaimed massing clans never last long :s

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Should be an interesting summer.

Would love to see DP reopen in all honesty.

However, I think it's stupid that all these clans are reopening.

It'll just pull members from every other clan.

And if they don't reach their former glory, every MPC will just end up being a LPC lol.

Clans will only be harmed by this if they got their Member base from an old Clan, idk, wouldn't really harm any good Clan that got legit and loyal Members, so it's nothing to worry about, though if a Clan closed they should stay closed, if the ranks can't handle it they should have just retired and join another Clan and maybe gain a lower rank there, or just chill as a Member.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg