Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Summer time.

They will all be good, because they have the exact same type of leadership. With more stable clans, the main leader or founder is more like a delegate. The staff will equally share the duties and everything works fine. With clans like this, there are only one or two main ranks who take the entire workload and it actually works, for a while. There's only so long that one person can do that. It usually lasts like 6-12 months and then the clan closes for a resting period. Then after the leaders have had some time off, they go and re-open again.

I know because that was pretty much what Calamity was, sort of. It's different with Control because I'm more of a delegate than the person who has to do everything. Zenith and Intense Redemption closed because the staff were tired. They'll both do well over summer, and then probably bot close somewhere in 2012.

well said.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for IR, although I'm pretty sure they won't make the 6 month mark. They'll peak near their former glory, and start going downhill pretty soon afterwards.

Zenith, not sure if trolling,

Pures of today, never heard of them.

Good luck to everyone though.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Should be an interesting summer.

Would love to see DP reopen in all honesty.

However, I think it's stupid that all these clans are reopening.

It'll just pull members from every other clan.

And if they don't reach their former glory, every MPC will just end up being a LPC lol.

Clans will only be harmed by this if they got their Member base from an old Clan, idk, wouldn't really harm any good Clan that got legit and loyal Members, so it's nothing to worry about, though if a Clan closed they should stay closed, if the ranks can't handle it they should have just retired and join another Clan and maybe gain a lower rank there, or just chill as a Member.

It's easy for someone like you whos been pure clanning for like a month. But when clans have memberbases that go back 3-4 years, that really want to re-open, they should.

Yo dax ou left out TR who in my opinion are #1 p2p med atm, I also think cp will focus alot more on P2P now with 40 pulls in F2P

TR have a 92 p2p combat average thats not med imo

They're still an MPC; no matter what you say to yourself >_>

Retired March 2012

Zenith reopening is not a troll FYI :D

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Reopening clans that have already closed is the dumbest thing you can do imo. So pointless since the chances of you closing again are high. Just let it be, and let the dead clans be dead.

^that Raza #1

id LOL if Z came back. then p0ke would get to close them 2x

p0ke didnt closed zenith idiot stop talking **** about zenith u ******* battlescape boy

It's a smile, it's a kiss

It's a sip of wine, it's summertime

Oh you

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

if the members of those clans are still loyal, then they'll probably go far. The community has changed since those clans been out and theres alot more people. Who knows? There might be tons more clans roaming the wild by next fall.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Haters saying zenith is going to close. Were a community of friends, who go and actually have fun on the weekend. We have a great core, which i bet your going to be suprised. And Jax, your only making yourself stupid, and your clan. Don't talk **** if you can't back it up.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Only clan that I can see making an impact would be Zenith- even then, I don't think it would be that big.

I can see them pulling 40, and maybe fighting clans like CP (Who I believe are pulling 30s-40s, correct me if i'm wrong)- but I can't see them pulling 50-60 which is what the majority of the clans you'd be expecting them to fight have been pulling in recent weeks.

None the less, hope they have fun and the more clans the better- wish each of them the best of luck.

Hi

Every clan that opens/re-opens is doubted. When outrage first opened, all we faced was doubt and negativity. Hopefully all these clans step it up and handle their breakthrough properly. Or they can just open into another clan :banana:

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Alot people say when a clan closes, its always doomed to fail again. Who knows? Maybe this summer will change what alot of people think ^_^.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-