Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cleaning the Wild

dinner

Hi im 28 Defence. The Prince of PJ. The Jester of Jacking (Fights, jacking fights, you sicko!). The Idol of Interuption (no?)

Rushing is what i do.

Fairly.

First of all, people view rushing as "nooby", in all reality, if you die to someone who is rushing with honor, your the biggest idiot ever. Dragon Claws have the easiest special of any weapon to survive, unless you can't pk for ****, which is sadly true for alot of players.

Alot of players rush with No Honor:

• Pjing Fair Fights,
  • Speccing then Teleing
  • Praying Prot Melee while Rushing

I rush all day everyday, while following Honor rules. After I spec I do not run, and obviously do not teleport. And I still kill them 99% of the time even if my specs fail.

In the event I rush someone, do not kill them, and I stay in the fight, this is still an "Honor" fight. Yet if the person uses a protection prayer, this turns the fight into a "No Honor" fight, in which i am permitted to also use protection prayers.

If they continue to pray melee, i will indeed run if they do not take it off/switch to smite, as i dislike NH fights. (I believe this is not breaking the rules, as I am not running right after my specs, i always stay in the fight until i am sure they are not going to remove protection prayers.)

PJING

I "Honor PJ" when rushing. I do not Pj Fair 1v1 fights.

Circumstances in which i "Honor PJ":

Players A & B are having a fair edge fight. Player C Pj's and interrupts A & B's fair fight. I will not hesitate to Attack Player C, so that A & B can continue their fight, and to send C to edge For Pjing.

I am fighting Player A in a fair edge Fight, and Player B Decides to Pj our fight. I will make the neccasary PJ's to bring Player A and I back into Combat with eachother.

tl:dr: i rush noobs and pj pjers

point of topic: WHAT ARE YOUR GUYS' THOUGHTS ON "HONOR" PJING????

Pic related: its what pjing pjers gets me

PmYex.png

if you rush you rush idc really but its all the faggots who rush then tele that are annoying as ****. why such a low cash pile?

i always buy stuff + im trying to hit 25 pairs of claws so im not selling any of them for cASH

if you rush you rush idc really but its all the faggots who rush then tele that are annoying as ****. why such a low cash pile?

i always buy stuff + im trying to hit 25 pairs of claws so im not selling any of them for cASH

Scammer. Scammed me for an acc chub.

I recall you quitting runescape and going back to Battlescape, never heard from you again so i recovered account 2 weeks later. 15 days from last login. you came back and i offerend you account back for free and you declined. i miss the part where the was a scam

I recall you quitting runescape and going back to Battlescape, never heard from you again so i recovered account 2 weeks later. 15 days from last login. you came back and i offerend you account back for free and you declined. i miss the part where the was a scam

You said your friend jay recovered it back before?...and if you offered it back I would've taken it but I looked through my pms and I asked for it back and u diddnt respond. Seems like a scam

As long as you dont rush me idgaf

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I like to kill pjers as well, i pj pjers, i personally love the people that pj without prayer on, those are my favorite! :)

Nice amount of claws

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

If you want to PJ, then pj, it's your right. But don't come up with 'honor pilejumping' ********.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

From what I've heard, honor doesn't exist in the wild anymore.. So anything goes.

But like 4 years ago, you would be still considered nh.. Rushing is rushing, it doesn't matter whether you stay or go, you rushed and that's the end of it.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

this is how defense went from 1 to 10 to 20 to 30 to 35 as pure. People can use overheads now if they call it bridding (homos). People can tele because many clans say hurr durr it's not a clan trip so it's whatever. And now this? Feels good to be a zerker and really not care either way. :Slim:

Arp-1.png