Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RAW LIST (Poll Vote)

Druzzy

110 members have voted

1. 1. RAW LIST

• YES
    • NO
    • YES with 20 DEF CAP
    • YES with 1 DEF CAP

Okay, then I'll make a clan accepting 45 def, call myself pure and fullout you guys. I can wear rune, because otherwise we wouldn't be at our full strength. You decline, you lose.

Then everyone will have to do the same, and 45 def will be considered pure by 2k12

Non flame version;

If a clan accepting addy declares on a clan not accepting addy, there should be a 1 def cap.

But thats just my opinion.

I don't know who you are, but i've seen you make a lot of dumb irrelevant posts, so i gotta ask the question are you stupid or just trolling?

30 def is already accepted by every relevant pure clan except one, and they team with a main clan regularly anyway.

And go ahead, any decent sized pure clan would smack some new zerk clan anyday in a fullout, just make sure its in dangeorus so we can feast on your rune.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, then I'll make a clan accepting 45 def, call myself pure and fullout you guys. I can wear rune, because otherwise we wouldn't be at our full strength. You decline, you lose.

Then everyone will have to do the same, and 45 def will be considered pure by 2k12

Non flame version;

If a clan accepting addy declares on a clan not accepting addy, there should be a 1 def cap.

But thats just my opinion.

I don't know who you are, but i've seen you make a lot of dumb irrelevant posts, so i gotta ask the question are you stupid or just trolling?

30 def is already accepted by every relevant pure clan except one, and they team with a main clan regularly anyway.

And go ahead, any decent sized pure clan would smack some new zerk clan anyday in a fullout, just make sure its in dangeorus so we can feast on your rune.

By every relevant pure clan you obviously mean every **** clan and/or every clan that at one point was struggling and needed an opt boost.

I agree with oId though. You get a much higher offensive bonus from getting 45 defence in comparison to 30 defence, so why stop at 30? If you want to include clans that accept 30 defence on the PCR list or if you want to allow 30 defence armour in a PCR war then you may aswell allow HF to participate in the list as technically, 45 defence has more of an offensive bonus than 30.

And as for your comment about MM teaming with a main clan, we only ever did that when two main clans teamed on us (FOEOP).

4Fdyf.png

28 people voted for 1 def PCR list.

You guys obviously have no brains what so ever... Thats like fighting a super hero in a super hero tournament and saying you can't use super powers.... If clans are really scared of 20 def they really should quit playing RS. Now addy is another story but we have been waring with mithril for a LONG time. And now these new kids want to complain about it ?

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

People want a 1/10 def max rule because otherwise fights won't happen at all. For example, no way MM would fight Eop or Foe with a 30 def cap (maybe only in pvp). No way would a clan like CT fight a clan like Eop with a 30 def cap. Or a clan like Malice fighting TR with a 30 def cap. It would never happen.

It would be the same if you had to fight HF, PX or VH with a 45 def cap and they wouldn't use their 99 def tanks. You wouldn't like that either. So why make unfair advantages? We should all be equal to each other when we look at defence. We're pures for a reason. And thus should be threated like equals in fullouts. Hence the 1/10 def cap.

I don't care what armour you bring on saturday trips. That's up to clan leaders. Just, if you guys want a PCR list the only way it will work (all clans being involved in fullouts) is by having a 1/10 def cap, and maybe make 20 def debateable between both clan leaders that set up the full out. But 30 def? lol...

Every clan should be able to have a fair and fun fullout, with a 1/10 def cap no clan can/should complain.

Last post on this topic. Don't bother replying, I won't reply.

heartline8.gif

There shouldn't be any sort of def cap or restrictions, fullout should indicate both the opts and the gear, or its not a clans full strength.

so you would allow addy in an f2p full out?

y not?

I don't think I can name a single f2p full out where addy was allowed. 20 defense has been accepted for forever so I get why people would want that, but addy hasn't and in f2p it's for defensive purposes. If you say you got it for that fog shield and that gauntlet strength bonus then you're lying. That's why. Stop sucking and you won't need the addy.

F2P has no melee weapons that hit through addy.

Thats why.

inb4 g2her.

So you proved my point? Thanks...?

Arp-1.png

There shouldn't be any sort of def cap or restrictions, fullout should indicate both the opts and the gear, or its not a clans full strength.

so you would allow addy in an f2p full out?

y not?

I don't think I can name a single f2p full out where addy was allowed. 20 defense has been accepted for forever so I get why people would want that, but addy hasn't and in f2p it's for defensive purposes. If you say you got it for that fog shield and that gauntlet strength bonus then you're lying. That's why. Stop sucking and you won't need the addy.

Times change. There was a time when no clans allowed addy, but that's no longer the case and it's foolish not to move with the times. A fullout is supposed to represent a clans full strength, but how is that achieved by restricting what people can wear?

And my clan is more than capable without it, i'm representing my own opinions, not that of my clan.

Never said a thing about your clan Mr. Defensive lol. Anyways it looks like the people complaining the most are the people that want to use addy. Look at the poll results, you're way in the minority. And that's just for 20 defense, not even 30.

Arp-1.png

I wander if `pure actually knows anything about clanning or is he just a broken record who likes to analyze/judge everything in the pure world to make himself feel better about himself.

truth has been spoken.

wonder*

and `Pure has always and will always be better than you.

4Fdyf.png

I wander if `pure actually knows anything about clanning or is he just a broken record who likes to analyze/judge everything in the pure world to make himself feel better about himself.

truth has been spoken.

wonder*

Go lead your clan of level 40's because you can't compete with real clans

truth has been spoken.

wonder*

Go lead your clan of level 40's because you can't compete with real clans

Clan: Mayhem Makers

Clan: Intense Redemption

??????

4Fdyf.png

In this topic, I get called stupid because I defend 1 defence on a pure site compared to 30 defence.

Rofl'd.

So you proved my point? Thanks...?

My bad, I quoted 1 post too many, I'm actualy on your side. So yeah I proved your point ;)

28 people voted for 1 def PCR list.

You guys obviously have no brains what so ever... Thats like fighting a super hero in a super hero tournament and saying you can't use super powers.... If clans are really scared of 20 def they really should quit playing RS. Now addy is another story but we have been waring with mithril for a LONG time. And now these new kids want to complain about it ?

Obviously if the majority of the people disagree with you, it means you are by far superior and they all have no brains what so ever.

Also; it is 'you new kids' that started making 20-33 defence pure. Don't make newfag statements about others when you started playing in 2008.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

1 def, 30 def is not a pure and smd if u believe it actually is

and this PCR list seems pointless

Good luck FOEOP :D

I hope this gets implemented some how. This is what our Pure Community needs. Enough of this ********, lets just play for fun.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Yes with 1 Defence Cap.

Last time I checked, pures got defence for the offensive advantages rather than the defensive ones. So things like rune gloves should be on and defence armour that give no offensive bonuses should be off.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Yes with 1 Defence Cap.

Last time I checked, pures got defence for the offensive advantages rather than the defensive ones. So things like rune gloves should be on and defence armour that give no offensive bonuses should be off.

yeah let's get defence 45 with b gloves and rune defender, it's all good tho because we're gonna go with ghostly :3

I wanna see PCR list happening tho, 1 def cap if possible ;)

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

10 and 20 def options are a dumb idea. Might as well make it 1 and keep the def cap even for everyone. Real 1 def pures shouldn't have to be at a disadvantage. And defense should never be a factor in PURE wars. If you don't agree, go kill yourself because it's not even a debate, it's just the right way to make it.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Who in their right mind would have the rules be over 1 def allowed? A defence cap over 1 just encourages people to get defense to be more competitive. 30 defence is not "accepted," certain clans desperate to gain or retain members decided to allow it and the others have had to grudgingly deal with it since. Who has ever seen a kid in adamant and had the first thigh they think be "pure" ... I for one have not

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

Yes with 1 Defence Cap.

Poke and Sandra are the only two intelligent posters so far on this board.

That includes me.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Last time I check in 06-07, 20 def was also considered "pure" So why wouldn't we allow it now. This shouldn't be about just the "PCR-list" but about the whole "pure clanning experiance" which in my book consists 20 Defence.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg