Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what do u think will lead to the death of pure clans in the future?

m4nace

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NH 'pure' clans getting 40-45 defence, raping pure clans in wild.

This will lead to other pure clans accepting these zerkers, just like we did with addy.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I dont think the 'death of pure clans' is anything to worry about anytime in the near future, people retire and bright eyed lilguys step up to the plate.

ALTHOUGH I do believe there is alot of factors hurting the pure clan image E.G 'Mains pures' , Ddos'ers , hackers, and REAL mains sniping on trips.

This being said, the definition of pure means to limit one stat so that you can have an advantage on your opponent which means that addy is still classified as pure.... which i hate to admit (you might have your own opinion, dont flame... this is just mine.)

Finishing up, the only real way i can see pure clanning dieing is if scape gets outdated and a new game comes along to replace it... other than that were safe

phew :)

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

tumblr_lwdl24t3zk1r0mied.gif

Inb4people hate on this guy for only wanting others opinions... owait.

no need to flame guys.. if u want to flame hit up BV or O topic, theres sure to be something retarded in there u can get baited by

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

tumblr_lwdl24t3zk1r0mied.gif

Clans teaming with zerk clans because they can't compete.

you must be new to the pure world. why don't eop team with zerk clans since they can't compete with the top 2 anymore?

tlp/foe have both teamed with zerk clans and it had nothing to do without being able to compete, just btw.

and if you don't believe me

weareffmy8.png

11114yg0.png

don't be so silly next time you post

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Ignorant leaders not learning from the past and showing no respect towards other clans, past clans and new clans.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Ignorant leaders not learning from the past and showing no respect towards other clans, past clans and new clans.

I recall you showed [R]epulsive no love when they were new.

Lol

Ahh but they broke the golden rule, respect other clans, with no respect given to me from day 1, why should i respect them.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Give this escalation sequence a year to more and it will completely counteract itself. We'll get to the point Adamant/Rune is fundamentally accepted, then people will get bored and restart the rotation (revert back to one defence).

P.S We won't die unless a substitute appears.

#mayhem-makers

loss of respect. if clans lose respect for eachother, its only a matter of time before they call in main clans/ zerk clans to hit their most hated clan. Pure clanning will then involve into who has the most allies/def. Respect is very important i think, because if we dont have it, what stops us from doing **** nobody would normally do?

:\

Give this escalation sequence a year to more and it will completely counteract itself. We'll get to the point Adamant/Rune is fundamentally accepted, then people will get bored and restart the rotation (revert back to one defence).

P.S We won't die unless a substitute appears.

I completely agree with this way of looking at the defence issue.