Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's Afro Saturday (11/06/20110)

P0ke N Die

Thats what happens every saturday ^ Watch in full screen to view my private discussion with Drunk lol. Pm him for 5 mins straight with our locs and he ignores it and continues to stroll around in single :/ Yes CP we're definitely running from you >_>

shows ur scared to fight deeper :whistling:

O_O LOL we were at one of the highest lvl wilderness levels in a f2p world.

lvl 15 wildy isnt the highest :thumbsup:

Did you bother to watch the vid at all? We were at lvl 47 o.o

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last fight at green hill was so fun tbh. It was a great back and fourth tug-a-war battle, but you guys ending up with the win, great job and lets dance again :)

Yeah very fun, I thought you were gunna take it at goblin but we managed to drag it and our returners were amazing! Hopefully next week we can do it again :D

We couldn't hit any of your level 60s in 14 wild or w/e it is in GH

PS. Stop deleting my posts whoever is

We don't have any 60s besides Zulu that little ***** needs to L2Train :down:

So that's like the worst excuse ive heard of you sofar.

qOY7v.png

i have everything on vid if u wnt me to upload and prov ethis topic wrong i will be glady to do it

first time u was in single we went to u and u ran

,second we fought my dwards than eop crashed and we went southwest

third time green hill foe crashed? and we had like 25ish at the bhb steps the west ones

ill be gladly upload to youtube and prove it u didint win :)

zmijol.png

getabind.png

i have everything on vid if u wnt me to upload and prov ethis topic wrong i will be glady to do it

third time green hill foe crashed? and we had like 25ish at the bhb steps the west ones

First fight you hit us in single and we ran to North East hill, as usual you did not follow

Second fight we fought you at dwarfs, got crashed and took on eop

Third fight, you ran to single ^_^

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

First fight you hit us in single and we ran to North East hill, as usual you did not follow

why would we follow people runnning all the way down? lmfao pointless :P,and wen eop crashed second fight we ran to village and headed back helping u guys surprisingly and we were attacking eop and than mm rushing right behind than we took west from gap and some mm followed and we went on with that

third fight we diidnt run to single we was in multi we took it to stairs to go deeper some of u followed and some didint, than thats wen foe crashed pushing us up the stairs and into crater..its all on vid :P

zmijol.png

getabind.png

why would we follow people runnning all the way down? lmfao pointless :P,and wen eop crashed second fight we ran to village and headed back helping u guys surprisingly and we were attacking eop and than mm rushing right behind than we took west from gap and some mm followed and we went on with that

third fight we diidnt run to single we was in multi we took it to stairs to go deeper some of u followed and some didint, than thats wen foe crashed pushing us up the stairs and into crater..its all on vid :P

You didn't go to stairs to get deeper you had a regroup unit there then you came back on hill, you were pretty much cleared apart from the people who ran north. We were last on battlefield before it got crashed.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

The last fight at green hill was so fun tbh. It was a great back and fourth tug-a-war battle, but you guys ending up with the win, great job and lets dance again :)

Yeah very fun, I thought you were gunna take it at goblin but we managed to drag it and our returners were amazing! Hopefully next week we can do it again :D

We couldn't hit any of your level 60s in 14 wild or w/e it is in GH

PS. Stop deleting my posts whoever is

We don't have any 60s besides Zulu that little ***** needs to L2Train :down:

So that's like the worst excuse ive heard of you sofar.

Not even going to bother with this one.

Sorry bro but we only had one lvl 65 and that's Zulu. Maybe if you dropped your addy daddies you could fight us in Gh, the fact that you have people with 35 def and not even Curses makes me facepalm every day.

cmon accept a lost my friend u got cleared 2x + u where getting stomped when eop crashed at piper..

bro pics + vid says enough hush and get a shower.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png