Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clan..

Yawnz

would you like to see become successful during the summer?

Tbh, id love to see IR and Z rise to their prime again. Watching some of their old videos made me wish i was into the Rs Clanning scene back then ^_^.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind seeing EoP getting back up there ^.^

And ofc tlp will be talking #1, no questions asked.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I don't want any clan to do overally well, I want it to be balanced and EOP to stop crashing everything below them.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I obviously want my own clan, Malice, to rise to the #1 position and spread Justice and Honour throughout the lands!

o_o wut lol.

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

I obviously want my own clan, Malice, to rise to the #1 position and spread Justice and Honour throughout the lands!

o_o wut lol.

To you, these may be archaic values that you know only by name, but with time we will bring light to your clouded minds, children. You shall be forgiven for your honourless ways under our merciful god the very moment you repent!

Down with the 30 defence, I say!

Down with teleporting!

Down with praying in 1v1!

Sing my children, sing the song of the New World, which will be birthed in such a way that a bird is. First, the shell of its egg must be broken, and this shell is the contemporary world - the Old World.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

o_o wut lol.

To you, these may be archaic values that you know only by name, but with time we will bring light to your clouded minds, children. You shall be forgiven for your honourless ways under our merciful god the very moment you repent!

Down with teleporting!

Sing my children, sing the song of the New World, which will be birthed in such a way that a bird is. First, the shell of its egg must be broken, and this shell is the contemporary world - the Old World.

Brings tears to my eyes :teehee:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

o_o wut lol.

Down with teleporting!

I think i see the light O_O

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

IR and either Control or Zenith, in the med bracket. haven't decided who I'm going to root for yet.

[-] and Malice in the LPC bracket

And in the high bracket... as much as I dislike MM, they're the only non addys so yeah.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Im just happy that many clans are reopening right now, a few months back i was concerned for the pure community quite a bit

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I'd like to get more competition, EOP vs MM for 5 months straight was pretty boring. All the flaming, ddosing and hacking cooled down recently so I guess that's better. But it sucks because whenever FOE/MM are fighting and we have similar opts we just **** up the lilguy clans lol.

I feel bad but it's the wilderness.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png